Snowplow Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Super Moderator
980 Posts
Well, EVERYTHING they sent me!

The original part I ordered, WRONG part.

Then they sent me a WIRED remote when they were supposed to send me a WIRELESS remote.

And now I am still waiting for a wireless remote.

My original purchase date of the original part was mid-October. It is nearly 2 months, and DK2 has still not resolved this issue.
It’s five years old and this is your first issue?

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I agree - he was very unhelpful. Some people, right?
Between the booga-eatin' knucklebusta, and the SnoFarmer who doesn't know anything about anything, I would conclude that these forums are not very well moderated.

I just spent an hour reading the knucklebusta's past posts, and he NEVER has anything meaningful to contribute. Just a negative sour grape. Similarly, the SnoFarmer doesn't ever provide any beneficial advice, more of just a forum parasite, who argues about nothing.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Update on December 30, 2022.

It has now been 2 and a half months, and DK2 has still NOT resolved my issue.

They now say they are "Out of Stock" of wireless remotes.

Despite them telling me they have over 1000 winch units in stock that come with the wireless remote and winch control box. Like seriously, you can't open one of your 1000 units to take out a wireless remote to send it to your customer to make them happy?

I wonder if the booga-eaters (above) work for DK2? The incompetence is a perfect match!

DK2 is the type of company that you want to AVOID at all costs! Even if they are giving away free snow plows.

· Registered
585 Posts
Between the booga-eatin' knucklebusta, and the SnoFarmer who doesn't know anything about anything, I would conclude that these forums are not very well moderated.
This is the wild west of plow forums

I just spent an hour reading the knucklebusta's past posts, and he NEVER has anything meaningful to contribute. Just a negative sour grape.
Yeah, I've been on here for years and he's just a negative Nelly.

Similarly, the SnoFarmer doesn't ever provide any beneficial advice, more of just a forum parasite, who argues about nothing.
Agreed 100%.

Have you tried turning the plow off, then back on again? That often resets things.

· Registered
304 Posts
Between the booga-eatin' knucklebusta, and the SnoFarmer who doesn't know anything about anything,
Just because the answer is not what YOU want to hear, doesn't mean it's bad.
Sometimes you have to go around B to get to C from A. It's not always a straight path.

As was asked above, have you tried taking the plow to the local DK2 dealer for support?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts