1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
119 Posts
That was pretty cool, could've used more video though.

Stupid question: How do you get the black smoke like that? :huh

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nova,LOTS of FUEL:D .Any Dodge that smokes like that is what we call "bombed" meaning better off modified baby. The Cummins engine is a strong peice of iron,they take big Hp upgrades without batting an eye.Once the turbo "lights" or spools the smoke cleans up,and most trucksdo not smoke at this point.-If you are way overfueled than it will still smoke balck even under boost:D .If there was oen thing Dodgeid right back in the 80's it was contracting with cummins to use the Cumins diesel in the Dodge Ram. I want to swap a Cummins 6bt into a 95-00 3500 chevy. an IFS conversion first,no way a chevys IFS is going to hold a Cummins,crew cab and a blizzard 810:D

·
Registered
445 Posts
Great vid John...That Cummins engine is so sweet:burnout

·
AKA "Iceman"
821 Posts
John that swap sounds sweet, but youre right the IFS won't hold it.

the answer sounds like a straight axle conversion first.

·
Registered
167 Posts
That sound kicks a$$ :rockon

The truck are OK:cool:

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
John

That smoke show is wild . Pro editing ..... and it looks like one of those trucks almost clipped another trunk while doing 360s

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The burnout wasdone by Piers Harry of PDR near Abottsford BC.He has doen those burnouts before,I highly doubt he hit one of the trucks,he is a very skilled driver.:D That truck made 697 on #2 at the last meet.He has the same twin turbos I do,but more fuel(12V ).

·
Registered
415 Posts
Awesome vid. Makes me want to buy a Dodge.....almost :shades
Eric

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
I still haven't had a chance to download it (on dialup),but once someone mentioned 360's,i figured it was Piers up to his old tricks again.

That guy is more insane than Johnny D. :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts