1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
We sure could use a few snow falls like that this year:D

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
I dont need that kind snow , thats two three times beyond "stacking". no pickup truck can play in that !

·
Registered
668 Posts
Yaaaaaaaa, what mdb said, with a Meyer plow.:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Thanks Chuck. Yea, I remember those pictures from somewhere, its been a while since I saw them. Thats just way too much snow, a pick up truck would be useless I think in those situations. I dont think the Meyer plow would help ya too much either. :D Mike

·
Registered
610 Posts
that separates the men from the boys
john

·
Registered
265 Posts
deep snow

thats a little to much, but i would take about 2 ft of that right about now!!!! Campi !!!!:cash

·
Registered
76 Posts
Mike 97 SS said:
Thanks Chuck. Yea, I remember those pictures from somewhere, its been a while since I saw them. Thats just way too much snow, a pick up truck would be useless I think in those situations. I dont think the Meyer plow would help ya too much either. :D Mike
Yep. You'd need to break out the Western Plows! :grinz

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Awsome pics!! Reminds me of the blizzard of 78 here in northern IL. We were just kids. the road just north of our house was wide open fields, and drifted out like that. The neighbor down the street was an excavater, he broke threw after six hours with a cat crawler loader. it was quite impressive for an 11 year old. After he busted threw the older neighbor kids were jumpin across with there old artic cats ( spine jarrin landings? ):) Anyway then me and my brother started makin tunnels and forts , wouldnt trade that year for nothing. Had a blast. And school closed cause the roof caved in. I really doubt that international truck would have broke threw those drifts. This stuff was wet and packed !
T

·
Registered
866 Posts
I could really go for a good blizzard right now- it's been about ten years, so we're due for one! Maybe we'll get lucky and get a whopper this year!! I could handle a hit with two or three feet this season!

Bill

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
How about 40 3 inchers! [I have a few 3" triggers that pay well, wouldn't want to miss that!]

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
24, 4 inch storms during the winter would be nice :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts