Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JP Tank wants to use flyers... I am waiting to see the marketing gurus on PS tell him why that won’t work...

It should be a classic standoff of witless commentary about why it won’t work.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did notice that your preemptive strike came at 2am-ish but didn't bother to comment on it.
The actual time was like three or four am... I haven’t slept all night excited about a design in my head for recycling waste hydroblasting water and a book on said topic coming this week.... once I get an idea in my head it can really excite me to the point of insomnia...

·
Banned
432 Posts
I did notice that your preemptive strike came at 2am-ish but didn't bother to comment on it.
A childish comment is not needed on every post to turn things around or for personal enjoyment. It's his choice to comment, not yours. Why don't you get yourself some business and stay out of his.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
A childish comment is not needed on every post to turn things around or for personal enjoyment. It's his choice to comment, not yours. Why don't you get yourself some business and stay out of his.
SKWhatever

·
Registered
2 Posts
I apologize for being childish and a bully.
I don't know why I do such things . I blame my parents.
You are right ,I should get back to work.
Sorry Fred.

·
Banned
432 Posts
Funny I thought professional internet moderation was all about sealing leaks and thus keeping sites monetarily viable for the owners?
You were attacked before you even got started when you come back to plow site. I told snofarmer - hydromaster to F off about a rant about one of my employee's and never got banned when he kept badgering me for his enjoyment. I couldn't use my own gut thoughts and people I'm close to for advice.

Nope his word is gospel and the final answer to my rants. I don't take advice when it comes to my business especially his. Furthermore I put up a rant on a young girl that was and still at my home all the time when she done something stupid in my mind and other peoples minds and the Management at her wedding.... Nope I was wrong even though we are two different people and come from different worlds and believes obviously.

Nope the badgering started from snofarmer - hydromaster till MJD stepped in and said he gets my point but move on because I was mad over the badgering. I noticed he is not badgering anymore in that Jb or jt tank thread. The guy flat out told him he did not care and asked a question and that's all he was concerned with. Before MJD put his foot down that fella telling him he did not care about his posts would of sent him off the deep end and the badgering would of started. In his defense he did help the guy later on and the guy thanked him.

In my world and I'm serious I would tell someone to shut the F up when the jokes and BS starts. I actually wonder how many fights he had to break up over jokers trying to be funny, I broke up to many and won't allow a loud mouth unless he is talking to me and I can end it. Oh I forgot before hiring we should see if the person has thick skin. Don't be concerned if he just comes there to work and make you money. Oh forget about the people that been in jail and learned there lesson and just want to work and stay out of trouble or a drug addict struggling with a addiction there not human anymore and don't have any right to make a living.

The worst drug ever known to Man alcohol is okay though. Opinions are okay but are not gospel and should not be treated as such..

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
You were attacked before you even got started when you come back to plow site. I told snofarmer - hydromaster to F off about a rant about one of my employee's and never got banned when he kept badgering me for his enjoyment. I couldn't use my own gut thoughts and people I'm close to for advice.

Nope his word is gospel and the final answer to my rants. I don't take advice when it comes to my business especially his. Furthermore I put up a rant on a young girl that was and still at my home all the time when she done something stupid in my mind and other peoples minds and the Management at her wedding.... Nope I was wrong even though we are two different people and come from different worlds and believes obviously.

Nope the badgering started from snofarmer - hydromaster till MJD stepped in and said he gets my point but move on because I was mad over the badgering. I noticed he is not badgering anymore in that Jb or jt tank thread. The guy flat out told him he did not care and asked a question and that's all he was concerned with. Before MJD put his foot down that fella telling him he did not care about his posts would of sent him off the deep end and the badgering would of started. In his defense he did help the guy later on and the guy thanked him.

In my world and I'm serious I would tell someone to shut the F up when the jokes and BS starts. I actually wonder how many fights he had to break up over jokers trying to be funny, I broke up to many and won't allow a loud mouth unless he is talking to me and I can end it. Oh I forgot before hiring we should see if the person has thick skin. Don't be concerned if he just comes there to work and make you money. Oh forget about the people that been in jail and learned there lesson and just want to work and stay out of trouble or a drug addict struggling with a addiction there not human anymore and don't have any right to make a living.

The worst drug ever known to Man alcohol is okay though. Opinions are okay but are not gospel and should not be treated as such..
SKWhatever

1 - 20 of 34 Posts