Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I happened to be driving past the town garage over in East Greenbush and they have a truck (ford f-250 or 350,diesel, utility body) with a curtis v plow sitting there that hasn't moved in months.

I think they might be auctioning it of sometime soon,
I know they are usually pretty much run their trucks into the ground before they get rid of them but if the price was right it might be something to mess around with for next year. To late to do anything this year with it.

Last truck(4x4 ford dump) they had in about this shape i believe sold for about a grand but had fire damage to the cab interior.

Dan

·
Registered
85 Posts
My dad has a Curtis and he says it works pretty well. I've never used one so I'm not sure.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I have had one for the last 4 seasons, I like it and have not had any problems with it.

·
Registered
359 Posts
we have two at work, and one is 3 years old....the other is brand new. no real problems with them either. i was skeptical at first, but i think they are really well built. i especially like the hydraulic jack stand.

·
Registered
526 Posts
mdb landscaping said:
i especially like the hydraulic jack stand.
I like the stand too, especially the fact that it automatically retracts when you raise thw plow :D No chance of driving off with the stand down and breaking it !

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm happy with mine but if I did it again I'd go with a Snoway. It's a nice setup but the poly home pro is a little too light, it needs a down-pressure system like the Snoway.

-Henri

1 - 7 of 7 Posts