Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a sno pro 3000 I have replaced all the wiring has new valves and coils I have pulled it all apart cleaned it all out cleaned all the valves pick up tube and return blew air through the valve body I am at a loss. Is there anything else I could be doing?? When I hit up on my controller it takes a second then the motor comes on it jumps a little but won’t go up. If I jack the plow up with a floor jack so it has no pressure on the hydaulic cylinder it will go up all the way and then I can hit down it will go down . Any help would be much appreciated

·
Registered
94 Posts
Have you tested the pump output pressure to verify it has enough?

I dont know curtis so I cant give you numbers on acceptable numbers, but I would assume somewhere in the ballpark of 2k+ would be what youd want to see.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not I don’t have anyway to test the pressure however it makes ???????? fine angling left and right it’s just going up I’m beginning to wonder if it’s a cylinder issue the way it’s acting but I’m not sure because like i said it’s acting like it’s not getting enough pressure

·
Registered
229 Posts
You need to remove the lift hose and put a pressure gauge on it, you will need a 5000Lb pressure gauge, that's what I use.
You are looking for 2000Lbs pressure, in that area. It takes a lot more pressure to lift the plow than to angle it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts