Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Director of Comedy
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my first little holiday get together yesterday and had a great time. Jack, his brother Bob, and their dad Bob Sr. from Larese enterprises where there, Pelican show up all the way from N.Y. and I have to give Snowplow jay much thanks. With out him this never would have happened. He came up with the idea, put countless hrs into prepping my shop and cleaning it. Washed equipment, and in general put in 110% I owe you huge thanks Jay for all the hard work you put into this. Also like to thank Jack for buying the food and bringing down a couple of plows. heres a shot of some of the gang having a snack and chat

Attachments

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Looked like it was a good time. Should have a gathering at hooters. Im willing to go to any gathering In CT or Ny.

Rich:burnout

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Moderator
4,902 Posts
Left to right:
8611, 810, 800

Thanks for the invite Bill, anytime there's food and beer......

Had a great time shootin' the you know what with everyone, it was a lot of fun.

I guess all those Blizzards around kept some people away.....:beatsme

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Mike 97 SS said:
Oh ok, I thought they were both 810s, and the middle one was extended and the one on the right wasnt. :) Mike :)

No we rigged an 8ft straight blade onto Billy's F250 just for the get together. That 8611 was also on just for the party. Jack usually runs an 810 on that also since its only an F350.

Jay

·
Registered
333 Posts
nice guys

snowplowjay

i got your email and would of come down but i got sick again this week. when i get sick i can't really go out and walk around and stuff.its been 4 months since my last attack you can say.

so figure every 4 months for 2 weeks im going to be down and out lol lol:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.