Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first big snow on friday 12/5 and saturday 12/6.i guess my birthday wish on 12/1 is going to come true lol lol:D

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Its not final for snow but the temps im reading for friday and saturday tell me snow but the weather man says rain snow mix. But u bet after today ill be wishing for the snow. Im ready:cash :burnout

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Don't go hogging it all, let that snow blow up to MA

·
Registered
217 Posts
Yea, After todays mess, you can bet they will talk this storm
right out to sea!:eek:

But it does sound like it could be a good start to the weekend.
Better to plow than during the week!

Bill ,Jay no comment on the SNOW Dance???:D :notworthy

Bob

·
Registered
175 Posts
Like mdb, as long as i do final leaf cleanups thursday and friday i'll be happy. After that, bring on the snow!!!! I have a month off from college from december 22nd-january 23rd. Hope we get a lot.plowing!

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
BWAMX said:

Bill ,Jay no comment on the SNOW Dance???:D :notworthy

Bob
We need to make a quick trip up to HOOTERS Thursday to do the official Tribal Hooters girl Snow Dance ;)...........Then it will snow for sure.

Jay

·
GO GO Gadget Plow!
1,380 Posts
My equipment is all ready, whick means no snow. Sorry guys.
Dino

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Finally got my new cutting edge in today im gonna slap that on thursday. then run out for some more salt and ill be ready to go.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
be nice dino or no buying urethane cutting edges from you this year lol just playin son.we are getting snow.you know how i know this? when 11 hp giant vac doesn't want to start in the AM its gonna snow lol.last year the saturday before the thanksgiving storm i had to put the 11 hp loader away for the season.stopped starting that morning lol lol.

Jay

club I is where i go see my snow dance lol

·
Registered
155 Posts
Not ready yet. I will have the minimum done to plow though.
This puts the pressure on to get the stuff done. Usually when I am not ready it snows, so I will hold out for the last minute for you guys.
T.J.
www.tjsperformance.com

·
Registered
977 Posts
Bring it on. Finished putting the cab and plow frame, and wiring lights, and wipers and heater fan on the JD 855 tractor yesterday and today I am doing the same for the JD 1070. The 4 plow trucks the backhoe and the loader are ready to go. I will be all ready by the end of today. plowing!

·
AKA "Iceman"
821 Posts
I'm Ready

I'm just raring for snow, I'm dying to try out the new truck and Xblade:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts