Snowplow Forums banner

Cool Snow rig

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  snowplowjay 
#1 ·

See less See more
#2 ·
That's pretty slick, especially for only $2000. But I think it has its place, perhaps it would be best at home at an institution, or a university. It seems soewhat limited in its off-season applications.... Its a lot of machine to haul around just to cut grass, plow a lot or dig a hole, ya know?

But definately potential to be an AWESOME tight spot rig!

#3 ·
Actually it looks similar to the Trackless MT. And if so that means it has lots of off season potential. The board of ed in my town uses there Trackless with the front mounted mowing decks in the offseason to cut all the sports fields. And you can also use the Leaf blower attachment too.

Jay

#4 ·
I seen something similar to that machine sunday while i was out plowing. l have also seen a huge mower deck on that same machine.

#5 ·
Jay-
What size decks do they put on them?

I can't see them being much more productive than a ZTR with a 60" deck. Look at all the extra weight (due to the articulating nature) that they have to carry around. I'm sure that they are a great tool, but have you seen an ASV?

ASVI

#7 ·
The trackless MT's run all over here. In the winter they have plows and blowers and big sanders on back, in summer they have sweepers and big bat wing mowers.

They have what looks like a 3 point hitch in front (some in rear too) and have front pto's (some in rear too)
Ken

#8 ·
Implements for the Trackless MT's include:

Boom Flail
74" Flail Mower
cold planner
Sickle Bar Mower
72", 120" and 168" Commercial Finish mowers
Salt/Sand Spreaders
angle plow
V plow
3 sizes of snow blowers
a spraying system
Pickup Sweeper
Leaf loader
power angle sweeper

Jay

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.