Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw this forum and signed up so hello! For sure all of us noticed how sometimes the amount of snow or rain is too much like "this is not normal" and I feel like we all should do something about it. One thing we can do is to minimize our trash by supporting eco-friendly products. Here are some things I do now:
-I have 4 big eco bags inside my car
-I use bar shampoo
-I support local farmers
-I only buy minimal clothes..I mean minimalist so I won't be part of the fast fashion industry
-I commute often

Share your eco ways of living here! Interested to know so I can also copy you guys!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I’m concerned because I suffer from uncontrollable flatulence.

You know I release a lot of methane.

·
Banned
432 Posts
You must lay awake all night dreaming this crap up .
Why is that? I'm dream en but you had your choice to stay out of this but you took your man toy over your own Family, clients, who knows what we can find. Anybody can read it. You made your choice, now lay down with snokid.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Just saw this forum and signed up so hello! For sure all of us noticed how sometimes the amount of snow or rain is too much like "this is not normal" and I feel like we all should do something about it. One thing we can do is to minimize our trash by supporting eco-friendly products. Here are some things I do now:
-I use bar shampoo
-I support local farmers
-I only buy minimal clothes..I mean minimalist so I won't be part of the fast fashion industry
-I commute often

Share your eco ways of living here! Interested to know so I can also copy you guys!
I live in a home made of recycled plastic bins.

·
Registered
229 Posts
-I use bar shampoo
-I support local farmers
-I commute often

I have a small repair business, I recycle what I can. I'm going to get take out soon at a bar stool somewhere, so more recycling in the morning.
My hair is falling out, not much need.
I'm in Jersey, the farms are disappearing.
I'm married and have a 22 year old daughter, I am supporting the fashion industry.
I only live 1 mile from work.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I have a small repair business, I recycle what I can. I'm going to get take out soon at a bar stool somewhere, so more recycling in the morning.
My hair is falling out, not much need.
I'm in Jersey, the farms are disappearing.
I'm married and have a 22 year old daughter, I am supporting the fashion industry.
I only live 1 mile from work.
The Garden State isn’t what it used to be...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts