Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Honestly I said screw it this year, Most of my customers are slow payers, or have irritated me this year. I am now comming to the realization that I should do ONLY what is nessisary to keep them happy, nothing more nothing less. I figure if they want to go cheap next year they will do that with or without a Christmas card.

I May instead use the money I would waste on cards and give to toys for tots instead.

That sounds really mean:argue

I am really a nice guy:)

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Our commercial customers have mostly been around a long time. We send them cards and they send us. I even got an invite to the Christmas party for an excavation company we sub for. That was a surprise:zoinks We went and had a pretty good time. Still don't know that many dirt guys...:)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I used to send cards to all my customers but i have found its not really worth it.I only send cards to the good paying customers now or the ones that send me cards.

·
Registered
224 Posts
GreenQuest Lawn said:
Honestly I said screw it this year, Most of my customers are slow payers, or have irritated me this year. I am now comming to the realization that I should do ONLY what is nessisary to keep them happy, nothing more nothing less. I figure if they want to go cheap next year they will do that with or without a Christmas card.

I May instead use the money I would waste on cards and give to toys for tots instead.

That sounds really mean:argue

I am really a nice guy:)
i'm sending this year. i hope more guys in my area have your same attitude, i know my extra effort will pay off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.