Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a couple of us in the room if you want to join us!!

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
how do i get into chat?

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
aww all the funs going on too.

Everyones rearing with Chat material.

GET IN THERE

im me at jayooa if you want me to invite ya.

Jay

·
R.I.P.
79 Posts
Chat room name:
SnowplowingContractors Chat

Don't use AOL much, so I'll have to figure out how to make a link.

Rick

·
Registered
8,442 Posts
chat?

Maybe someone can help ole dumb butt here figure out the chat i have aol and really enjoyed chatting with everyone at the temp site over the weekend SO HELP ME PLEASE.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chuck will be setting up a link from here, just like his site had. Until then, PM me your AIM screen names & I'll make sure you get an invite. After you get in the room, you simply click
File\Create Shortcut\Yes and AIM will put a shortcut to the SnowplwowingContractor Chat room on your desktop. Then when you want to go to the room in the future, simply click the shortcut & you will be taken there.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Pickering Snow I just might be dumber than you, I don't even have aol. Maybe someone can outline how I can get on? Let's just pretend for a moment that I just got off the boat.:) I have MSN can I get aol too?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
You can go to AOL.com and download Instant Messenger, you have to register your user name from their website as well.

When you get to the homepage, I think you just click the link for Instant messenger.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK I'll start from scratch. AIM is AOL Instant Messenger, which is chat software. I believe it is the most commonly used of the dozen or so different chat software programs out there. You DON"T have to be on AOL to use it. It is a free download from here: http://www.aim.com Go to that site & get it even if you have AOL, then you can IM with your friends & family who are smart enough to have escaped AOL and use AIM ;) (Disclaimer: I still use AOL, so I can make that joke LOL)

After you download it & have a screen name, then let us know what it is & we'll get you to the room. Then you can follow the directions in the post I already made about how to get back to the room whenever you want.

·
Registered
668 Posts
So how hard is it to register your name???? I've been trying for at least 4 hours, not non-stop but quite a few times per hour and they aren't able to register me. Well at least they're sorry.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry to hear that Windmill. Just as well, as mostly everyone was talking bad about you in the chat room tonight anyway. You probably didn't want to witness it. :p

It is a very quick & simple process so maybe there was a problem with the AIM server??? Hopefully it works tomorrow. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
my aol name is zrainfirez feel free to shoot me a link to the chat if ya want. thanks

1 - 20 of 40 Posts