Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cant wait until most of us get to push snow for the first time, this site is al ready the best! but after everybodies first time,plowing things are really going to take off, with pics, stories, cant wait!!! Campi !! let it snow !!!!!!:cash

·
Registered
445 Posts
Even though We have had one plowable event so far this year. I agree I can't wait for the season to really get started. I am looking forward to seeing pics from everyone, and I'm deffinently looking forward to making some money:cash

·
Registered
866 Posts
:drinkup :drinkup :drinkup
Here, here Joe- I agree wholeheartedly!!!

I need to get out and move some snow around!!!

Starting to dream about it for crying out loud!!!!!

Bill

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I cant wait for the season to start hopefully we'll all make alot of :cash this year....

·
Registered
80 Posts
I cant wait either for the first plowable event!!!! I hope the midwest will get some snow this year compared to last year. (stupid east coasters):p just kidden! I hope everybody get tons of snow this year!
Later,

·
Registered
161 Posts
yes me too, I hope we have some better snow falls in the midwest! itching for some snow...........plowable snow. ;)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
A blizzard would be great aslong as it waits till friday night to start its always a PITA to try and plow During The day on Black Friday...

·
Registered
445 Posts
They are now predicting snow Fri. Nite into Sat. for my area. I would be excitted but they have been way off on the predictions so far.:headwall

·
Registered
80 Posts
I hear ya CNY Joe!! We had snow predicted-
Wed night,
friday,
monday!!
Now guess what they predict? Sunshine. I guess the only good thing is the temps are in the low 40s and high 30s. Oh well.
Later,

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
snow?

The weather guessers here havent even uttered the word "snow"

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
there calling for snow late thurs through sat morning here... hope there right for once...

·
Registered
445 Posts
I won't believe it until the snow is actually accumilating on the ground

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
No talk of snow whatsoever here. The extended outlook shows cloudy days at best, with temps in the 40s to around 50. Oh well, its better than them saying we are getting it, then we dont. That would be a big let down! Mike :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts