Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Looks good to me. You might want to correct the "Senior Discount" spelling. ;)

·
Registered
473 Posts
That a pretty nice card, I totally missed the spelling mistake:grinz .

·
Registered
445 Posts
Nice looking card, even with the spelling error...lol I will try to scan one of mine and post it later.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Nice card except for the mistake but thats ok cause the seniors cant read too well anyways lol j/k

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Did the printer proof the first card ?

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
just for clarification- I used the cheap clipart logo before I EVER saw blizzard buster!!! The shape of the lettering is to emulate a snowpile. A new logo and name change is in the works with LLC for next year.

I don't have a flatbed scanner, so the proportions aren't right- but you get the idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
866 Posts
Here's a pic of mine. I plan on revamping it for next year and I am considering printing my own. I have the software, just need the time to install it and try some designs. I like the Sima member line JustUsDe. I plan on getting some stickers for my trucks, and also their brochures for next year. I plan on actually revamping my entire program for the next season, and hope to be albe to tackle some larger prospects with some help ( see snow plowing co-op thread) . Everyones cards look great though- pretty straight forward and to the point.

Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
The top card was done by Staples. The Magic Salt card was done on our printer with card stock.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
****, I see you have used snow and ice management in place of snow removal......after joining sima 2 years ago I'am doing the same, its even on our trucks...I think it just sounds more professional.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
kyplow said:
****, I see you have used snow and ice management in place of snow removal......after joining sima 2 years ago I'am doing the same, its even on our trucks...I think it just sounds more professional.
I agree. I'd started out using "****'s Plowing and Sanding". Decided that didn't really convey the image I wanted. Then I "borrowed" Snow & Ice Management from SIMA, too. I'd had signs made up with the old name. But fortunately, only magnetic signs and one that I'd framed and mounted at the end of the driveway. They're in my old garage now - kind of a keepsake.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
that really sounds alot more professional... i think i'll have to rethink my current card a bit...

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Big Nate - Is the image on your card a clipart? If so can I get a copy? That would look good on a t-shirt!:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Heres our card. I pass out 10, I get 30 calls when it snows!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts