Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is on pic of many to come pics of my snow removal fleet. Pics courtesy of ROOSTER! Jon

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
Nice fleet, I like the skidsteer it should really move some snow!:burnout

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
What size bucket is that on there ? Better yet what size (model) is that cat how well does it work. I was thinking of going that route or with a backhoe.

How big is that lot and do you plow it just with the skidsteer ? Good for heavy wet snow will it strugle and just turn in the ice under the tire's ?

Dave..

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
nice looking trucks and SS... now it just looks like ya need some snow to put em to work...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replys, guys!:D We should have more pics available to post here real soon. More pics of the trucks and other blades and stuff. Snowboy, the CAT is a 262 two-speed skidsteer, with all the accesories and options. WORKS TERRIFIC! I am so used to running machines all the time that ice doesn't really slow me down most of the time. The pusher is a 12' PROTECH pusher. Other pics to come of it and the Daniel's (just waiting for my friend to Email them to me) The lot is 25 acres. Backhoe would be perfect to use on this lot. Backhoe has alot of weight and good speed. This skidsteer goes fast, too. We get alot of dry snow here. I take smaller bites if the snow is wet and heavy. But, i have never had a problem with it EVER. CAT RULES! By next year i will be using both skidloader and a front-end loader or backhoe loader. As far as this lot, we have 125 tons of stocked salt in a depot; 1 853 Bobcat with Daniel's pusher, 262 CAT w/12' pusher, and both trucks will also be back and forth from other propertys to there. We also have another 25+ acre complex we are plowing. We should stay busy!! I PROMISE MORE PICS RIGHT AWAY!! THANKS!! Jon:burnout

1 - 5 of 5 Posts