Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used a Boss Spreader? What are any Pros and Cons on there spreaders, and what other manufacturers would they compare with?:feedback

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have two boss salt spreaders, they work great but think they might have a problem, both of them are now stuck to my pickups..............they refuse to come off the hitch and both have beenfixed already once so not real happy

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have one and I like it very much. The deflector could be a little higher.If you are by your self and need to have another pallet of salt loaded there is no other spreader that is easier to off load an remount.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Never seen them around here. Actually the Boss plow dealer sells Snow Way spreaders, I've never seen a Boss spreader there. Not sure if thats a good thing or bad.:beatsme

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
MD POWER PLOW said:
I have one and I like it very much. The deflector could be a little higher.If you are by your self and need to have another pallet of salt loaded there is no other spreader that is easier to off load an remount.
Actually I just unhook two latchs on mine and swing it off to the side. Takes about 10 seconds. I use an atv jack to mount and dismount not as easy as the Boss I guess but no issues about it being stuck on the truck.
Todd

1 - 5 of 5 Posts