Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an old Boss RT1 set up that is like new. I took it all apart and cleaned. Bought new valves,Coils, Hoses, Switches and harness.Cleaned fluid tank (perfectly clean ) not a speck in any filter anywhere. It worked well the year before when the old guy still had it on his truck ( neighbor ) . I moved the pump and valve body to boxes outside as there was not enough room under the hood for them and an extra battery. Everything worked as it should after running it in out up down many times to refill everything with new fluid. Now when I need it, It pumps fluid out until I can see the block inside the tank. When I raise it, It works fine one time but spits and sputters and doesn't want to raise the next and the pump sounds like it's low on fluid. Also now it goes down Very very slowly too. It's not electrical and wings in and out work perfectly. I can't have hoses hooked up wrong either. Is it possible that I bought a faulty up and down valve? I have a manual and it's really not difficult to hook this stuff up. It's all there in black and white. Blizzard tonight in MN and -10 tomorrow. I need this Dawg to work. So please think about this and see if you have any advice. Thanks much. I'm a dumb new guy on this site. So Howdy everyone. :tango_face_crying:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts