Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First let me state that Blizzard plows are the best thing to hit the planet becides sliced bread.

All I can say is WOW.

Lets just say I picked up for 4 down trucks and still had time left.

Here are the only action shots I had time to get. It was dark out when we actually got to plow.

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We got 4" +/- of snow in most areas.

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In this position I got almost "0" spill off the front of the plow.

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Since those pic, I added the deflector, and I will stick with this controller.

Whoooooohoooooo

·
Registered
30 Posts
they're the best. Get Wide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,279 Posts
Well FWIW, you word carries alot of weight with me. I have watched a several of your post and I think you most offten it like it is. If yousay this plow will increase production I am that muck closer to getting one.

LGF, have you ever ran a V and if so is the Blizzard faster?

From looking at them so much lately I can see a huge advantage to having much more flat space with just the wings tilted to make a larger scoop.

Also, I know how nice it must be going large but how does it do in smaller confind spaces?

Can you take the lights and frame off during the summer or do you have to run with them on the truck all year?

I am really kicking myself for not looking at the 8611 in place of the new V I just bought.

Thanks.

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have played with a V plow.

V plows are good for one thing and one thing only. The A version, otherwise the Blizzard kills them in the rest. They have their place.

I picked up for other downed trucks and still hadtime to spare, and I am not used to the plow at all yet.

In tight areas no problem, just like having an 8' plow.

Also I have run plows with wings on them, but the Blizzard is much better than them.

More on this as the winter progresses.

·
Registered
357 Posts
4ever-I also say it does good in smaller places, and yes you can take the lights off (they just slide in with a pin), and the push beam doesn't take long to install, so you can just un bolt it in the spring.

LGF, those pics are AWESOME! That new Ram looks so nice with the Blizzard! Nice Choice!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Let me also say that this is the best and most efficient plow I have ever worked with. And in our neck of the woods it is $1000.00 dollars cheaper than a MVP:cash Believe it or not. Thats :canada dollars.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts