Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have A blizzard 810 2003 Lift's fine angles left and rite fine Wings go in and out fine but it won't drop. Checked s5 and S8 Coil Both are fine. Checked both valves and the work as well. Checked dino Pack and it is good as well. I'm stumped and were getting snow and can't get ahold of anyone at a dealer or blizzard.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Need to check your #5 and see if you're getting power to it in drop. It will be the orange wire in the 10 pin plug under the cover. IF no power there you need to unplug your plow plug and check the middle row of pins and check to see that none of them are busted off

Call for more info 814-881-4093. Jerre

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It seems to be getting power ok and it tries to go down. hoses jump but it just won't go like it locks up. Connections are clean and getting power everywhere ok.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Dfrenzy-

Sounds like a mechanical "stuck"

I had trouble with my draw latch fingers getting stuck between the lift arm and the push beam. It wouldn't allow the plow to drop fully in some situations. Have you tried using the powerhitch switch? When mine won't go all the way down, I have to flip the switch in the cab to "power hitch" then go out and run the power hitch all the way down, then back up. That usually clears it up for me.

This may or may not be your problem, but I thought I'd offer it. Good luck, and you can't go wrong with Jerre's help- the offer to call his cellie is greater than you understand.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Problem fixed it was my variable control valve just loosened it a little and down it went. Thank you guys for your help i greatly appreciate your prompt replies.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If Jerre is out there or anyone else.... my blizzard is up and won't drop. I did turn the black dial clockwise to tighten it up not knowing what is was. Simple solution would be to turn it clockwise being careful as I have read that it will drop as soon as pressure is released. The problem, the pump cover is currently on and blocked from coming off due to plow being all the way up. Any advice to get this lowered would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
You can put a jack under the blade, and loosen the lift cylinder hose to get the fluid out. Its going to make a mess, but you'll be able to get the plow down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts