Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a picture of how and where the Blizzard 810 mounts on a Ford Superduty frame? If you could post a picture that would be great. I have a friend who is thinking of getting one next year and he is running a Western Straight Blade Ultramount and we were wondering if the mounting holes will be the same? I guess his concern is if he had to drill another set of holes in the same area does that weaken the mount/frame. I had the same thoughts myself.

·
Registered
321 Posts
RH not asking for much are you, to have 2 different plow manufactures plow mount holes match up. I don't have a digital camera yet (come on Santa hint hint) so I can't get the pics for you. I will say this the Blizzard mount is a very sturdy mount.

Bob :D :D :grinz

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Yes the Blizzard mount is very bulky and durable. I would say that there is little to no chance that any of the bolt holes WOULD Line up.

I will say that the F250 that ProSno pushes with is one hell of a pusher. His is a 2001 F250 SD with the 5.4 V8 and it can push with the best of them.

I think that your friend will make a great move if he goes for the 810 on his SD.

Jay

·
Registered
16 Posts
driver side

There were no holes drilled in the frame it uses holes that are already there. These should give you and idea of where it attaches.

FYI it is a '00 F250 Crew Cab diesel

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
For (at least 2000 and up), the same side mount brackets will fit F-250 thru 550 and utilizes pre-existing holes in the chassis.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts