Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Finally some progress. It would help to seal the border first though.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Does this mean the price of tomato's will go up ?

·
Registered
8,797 Posts
Does this mean the price of tomato's will go up ?
Yup, 8 bucks a piece. But don't worry, all of us guys have our USDOT #'s on the sides of our trucks too.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Yup, 8 bucks a piece. But don't worry, all of us guys have our USDOT #'s on the sides of our trucks too.
Thats good news Mark, I have 4 Tomato plants on the patio ! :cash Will each grape tomato fetch 8 bucks too ?

What is a USDOT # ? Do I need one of those ? I just picked up a GMC 6500, I put a B truck plate on it. It was cheaper, only 78 bucks. The plate is rated to 9000 #s is that good enough ? I figured I should get a plate for it cause I wanted to look perfushinal.

·
Registered
8,797 Posts
While you're at it, what is my seasonal snowfall and can I plow 2M sq ft with a loader and muni truck?

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Actually an ATV can do the cleanup. They told me I could do it for 7500 or less.:wink

·
Banned
1,279 Posts
How are employers going to enforce anything when the Gov't has not real idea what is going?

So I get a notice tell me JUAN RAMIREZ must be fired??? How many JUAN RAMIREZ's are there?? So everyone of them get 90 days to go to the local office and prove they are the rea JUAN RAMIREZ.... what about the JUAN RAMIREZ that is born in the U.S. to U.S. citizens??

Now I tell JUAN he can no longer work and his next stop is the local A.C.L.U. office and my company name is broadcast on the evening news. This will really help the economy.

How about a federal task force to investigate all the mortage companies that gave "no doc" home loans to families that could never afford the mortage every and took the comissions and ran?? Now families are ending up on the street looking for state assisatance but have no motovation to work as part of any of the labor force which we are being told to fire.

OR

How about doing more to get people off state/federal asisstance for generations?? Oh, those are U.S. citizens, who cares if for three generation none of them have every held down a job. Why should they??? They get that check on the 1st and 15th and we just ignore them by not driving in that area of town.

OR

What about the billions of dollars wasted in FRAUD in New Orleans???? Where the Mayor publicly stated, "New Orleans needs to be made of more blacks and more blacks need to be involved the the re-building afforts". WHY WOULD they if they can get thousand from the Govt' as they have been their entire life for doing NOTHING!!!!!!!!! Those are dollars that will never be accounted for, stolen by U.S. citizens, from U.S. citizens. BUT never mind all that, JUAN picking fruit that shows up at market for you to put on your table, so he can earn a wage to feed his familiy, he is the guy we needed to teach a lesson.

:soapbox :soapbox :soapbox

1 - 9 of 9 Posts