Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Director of Comedy
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I gotta say a couple of days ago my first big Blizzard problem came to stare at me face to face. Plow started to wander, wouldnt angle well, worries are mounting, plow wont lift to quick and I'm thinking hope I make it through the storm! Now I'm done plowing and plow is really starting to wander side to side so I call my dealer Jack from Larese Enterprizes and say hey bud trucks got a problem with the plow. Bring it on in he says, soooo I shoot on down to his place expecting the worst like a shot manifold or some solinoids smoked. He removes the cover and has me move the plow back and forth and looks at me with that look of oh God How am I going to tell him, and says Bill! heres your problem......He added fluid and bam problem gone wheewwww! Guess so far I'm doing good with the two of them. Sometimes its the stupid things we dont see "DUH thunk to the head" check the fluid, naw it cant be that.:headwall :headwall

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Director of Comedy
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When I put it on and filled it I probably never checked it after I angled it around and let the pistons suck up most of the fluid. Plowers brain I guess.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Nah, that's stick plowers brain at work, plower's brains know to recheck the oil afterwards. :p Glad to hear it wasn't anything major. Jay's post gets my vote for funniest of the month! :grinz

·
Registered
333 Posts
you scared me son.after thinking for the past year about a new rig and plow i decided to go with a blizzard once im setup with my new rig this spring.after seeing the heading to this thread i was like oh god no looks like im getting another western lol lol:D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good one Jay. Fits Billy to a tee. See you Tuesday

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
0hhhhhhhhhhh Jack I can't wait for Tuesday. I am ready for an amazing shindig :)

WOW Plunskies has some serious wreckers. I saw about 3/4 of them today at the Christmas party down there WOWSERS.

Jay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts