Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
I to was surfing and saw one of those shovels with wheels.It was tough but i resisted buying it LOL

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
I saw them the other day at Home Depot.$25.00

Looks like it should work OK as a plow,but the attack angle is so steep,it would be useless as a shovel.

In deep snow,I would imagine the windrowed snow would get harder and harder to push if you were doing something wide,like a driveway.It would probably be great for light snow on sidewalks though.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UPDATE

okay guys i used one the other day on about 2.5 inches.well i was pleased with it.2 passes on walkways and i was done.didn't have to push hard at all.it was just like shoveling only you didn't have to scoop the snow up and toss it:D

·
Registered
64 Posts
If you clik on my homepage and go to tractors you can see my sidewalk plower,, it works great. This cub cadet is a 1250 hydrostatic, and is the most reliable tractor that I own out of my 6.
TIM :cash

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
okay i used it last night in heavy 6 inch snow and it worked fair.i did use it as a shovel JEFF can tell yah he wants one now LOL

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bossplower said:
John,
The honda comes out for anything over 3-4 inches.
How does it do up to 3-4 iches?

Steve

umm if your talking to me the names MIKE not JOHN

as far as 3-4 inches it works great for walkways.i wouldn't do a full driveway with it because after you make 6 or 7 passes casting the snow in the same direction the pile is taller than the shovel.but for 20 bucks it works faster than my 2450 snow thrower in a 1-4 storm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts