Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Fisher Minute Mount 2 plowed great the first storm. 2nd storm came, attempted to raise plow, no go just clicking at solenoid. Replaced solenoid, no change. Figured bad motor, replaced motor. Still only clicking at solenoid. Did some research, plow module suggested as culprit. Replaced plow module, still only clicking at solenoid. Tried controller code issues, no luck. Load tested plow battery, not holding load. Tried jumping battery, now constant clicking at solenoid. What am I missing or what else can it be?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Replaced battery, still not working!!!! Arrrggh!!! 12 v to and from solenoid. When attempting to operate plow now I get a very rapid continuous clicking from solenoid, will not stop until I unplug the power plug to the plow.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I would have to lean to trying another module and controller.
The constant clicking without pressing and buttons is not the best sign

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What is the vehicle? Some applications require that The plow be installed on the primary battery
What is the vehicle? Some applications require that The plow be installed on the primary battery
I would have to lean to trying another module and controller.
The constant clicking without pressing and buttons is not the best sign
Finally found the problem. The 30 amp Maxi fuse link, mounted in the junction block on the plow battery was internally blown. Replaced it, now works great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts