Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Jay thanks for the heads up. I actually just saw that CL and had emailed him about it 10 min ago. It says it has a speedcast, but I can't quite tell from the pictures. I guess I could swap it out with one of my MM's. I need to replace one of my trucks. Just wish it was a v6 instead of the 22re. its on CL for $2500 btw

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw the ad when I was searching on Ebay and thought of you right away then I saw CT and said oh that is totally all you :)...

·
Registered
940 Posts
its even the right color. just heard back from him. he needs $$ for college.

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keep your offers low !!!

A buddy of mine and I have been making trips all over CT/RI/NY/MA picking up stuff from Craigslist and flipping it...

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Jay thanks for the heads up. I actually just saw that CL and had emailed him about it 10 min ago. It says it has a speedcast, but I can't quite tell from the pictures. I guess I could swap it out with one of my MM's. I need to replace one of my trucks. Just wish it was a v6 instead of the 22re. its on CL for $2500 btw
Don't need no V6 to plow. Those trucks do great with the 4 cyl. Yes it's nice to have for sure but don't let that be the only thing that stops ya.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I have both the 22re and the v6. they both are fine, however I prefer the v6 with all the weight we haul for ballast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts