Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Director of Comedy
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And what are you thankful for this year??

I am thankful that I am healthy enough to plow and work and enjoy life (some people cant even breath on their own)

I am thankful I have enough work to live a good lifestyle and enjoy some of what life has to offer (some people are homeless and just wish they could work, anywhere)

I am thankful that in all the turmoil Chuck Smith and his wife got this site up and running so that we all have a place to go and share ideas "freely" your great people Mr. and Mrs. Smith. It was like coming home again. (some people are lost and have no place to get info and share ideas)

I am thankful that even after my loss I can still hold my daughter and see the fire in her eye's, and still see some of my wifes traites unfolding out of this child. (some people have lost their whole family in one shot)

I am thankful for knowing all of YOU! the people that help make it all happen and are willing to help a fellow plowman. (in some industries people will never share info for fear of you being their competiter)

And last I am thankful for being in a warm house with food on my table and for gods gifts he has given me (see pic)

Have a safe and happy holiday and enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
that was very nice prosno.

i'm thankful everyday when i wake up. I'm also thankful for the same gift God gave me (my little guy)

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Dont stuff your face to much!

·
Registered
610 Posts
i think every day how fortunate i am
i have a great family and a good bussiness
could always use more money but thats what
keeps you motivated.

john:rockon :rockon

·
Registered
668 Posts
Wow, we had our Thanksgiving in Canada a few weeks ago,but thanks for grounding me with what you had to say Prosno, it brought a tear to my eye. We have a lot to be thankful for, we don't deserve it but are given it graciously. Now we need to share it (that's the hard part).
Thanks again Prosno.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have to say my family is the #1 thing in my life that I am thankful for. There are many more things that I am thankful for, but nothing is more important than my family.

Everything else just falls into place.

Happy Turkey Day!!

Mark

·
Registered
333 Posts
i am thankfull for are brave men and women in are armed forces fighting for our country and keeping it safe. i am thankfull that im in pretty good health.i am thankfull that most of my family is great
(mom step dad vinnie sister alisa and DumbA$$ brother in law john lol) even though bad luck seems to follow me where ever i go.i am thankfull for the good things that have happened in the past 4 years.

i am also very thankfull for this new site.its great to talk to people that live near by and abroad. having a site for this line of work makes you feel like what your doing means something. since most of are customers think its a easy poor mans job.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'm also thankfull for My health, family, friends,this site, and I will be even more thankful if we get high snowfall amounts this year.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Im thankful for all that was already said and for the US of A which allows us to have all that we are thankful for.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thankful for My twin sons, Dylan and Devin, age 6, my family, my girlfriend Jane, a free country, good hearted people on this site, and freedom of topic conversation unlike other sites.:salute

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.