Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never seen anything like this.They have plow,loaders,backhoes,rakes,mowers,etc,that all run off a special hitch on the front of the truck.

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Loader attachment.Notice it is loading a dump box and grader being pulled by a truck.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Chris, they have been around for quite a few years. Work ok but really extend the length of the vehicle. The price tag is pretty high too.

Jerre

·
Registered
660 Posts
Yeah, this attachment was talked about a lot about 3-4 years ago on the other site.

There has to be a problem, because you'd likely see them all over if they worked well.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Not powered....just real heavy duty casters.

·
Registered
208 Posts
strange

some people have way to much time to blow.:huh i really doubt either of those two trucks could push any serious snow with those <things?> Not to mention being able to see the 15 -20 ft ahead of them. Really kind of a bumb idea...:headwall

·
Registered
81 Posts
What would the advantage to this set up be? I wonder how much control you would have when it gets real slippery trying to turn a corner.

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I guess the only advantage would be reducing the front axle weight,as the weight is being supported by the wheels on the attachment.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Seems like a pretty expensive and cumbersome set up to reduce front axle weight doesn't it?
Like dieselglory said, some people have way to much free time.
Great shots Wyldman. it is always fun to see what other people are doing.:nodd

1 - 20 of 33 Posts