Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Looking for advice. I'm thinking about timbrens for the front end of my truck but I would really like to install air bag suspension on the rear. The rear of my 2500HD squats a bit when the fifth wheel is attached. I'm wondering if any of you have used timbrens for the rear as well as the front, or if anyone is running air bags on the front .

Thanks

Jeff

2003 GMC 2500HD EC SLT 4x4 Duramax/Allison
9' Fisher MM2

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Jeff,
I have a 2500hd as well, but its a gasser with an 8' Fisher. No Timbrens on the front, but real happy with the Timbrens on the rear (3rd year with them). Got a 1.8 yd Downeaster, and mound it right up. Truck rides perfectly level with the plow on. Good luck with your descision...more white stuff Monday!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Jeff,
I have the Superduty Airlift bags for the rear, and they have been wroking great! I run 10-15psi unloaded and right now in rumming 45psi with 560pounds of sand in the rear. Rides nice and sits level.

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
I would go with the airbags over the Timbrens on the rear.Better ride,and more adjustablity.

I have tried airbags on the front,and find they don't work as well as the Timbrens.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts