Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question for plowtech or Arc. Fisher used to make an adapter so you could run a straight plow on a truck wired for an EZ-Vee. I went to our local dealer today to pick one up, and they looked at me like I had two heads. I have no problem buying a few plug repair kits and making up my own, but does Fisher still make an adapter? I would rather just buy one rather than take the time to make one up. Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
908 Posts
The adaptor your talking about is the one that screws into where the v-plow controller screws into, with a plug for a straight blade controller on the other end. Yes, they still make them (western adaptor will work also), Sorry i dont have a part number here, Brian should be able to get them number for you.

You dont have to do anything to your grill connectors even though you are going from a 12 pin to a 9 pin. The remaining 3 pins a strictly for the v-plow functions.

Jeff

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a bunch! I remember seeing an adapter before on the shelf a few years back......I didn't think my memory was THAT bad. For some reason I thought it went on the grill side, makes sense now. I'll see if I can convince the dealer to look a little harder.

Nate

·
Registered
908 Posts
If you, brian or your dealer dont come up with a part number, PM me and i will get the number at work.

·
Registered
905 Posts
21792K -Cable adapter EZ-V,should retail at around $38.00:)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Arc. I will let my dealer know how helpful both of you were......and I'll be sure to point out that you guys did all of the work for them!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts