Snowplow Forums banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts
Took a few pics, thinking really hard about selling it. LOL It's in great shape but just not sure if it will work for my purpose.
For real????? :beatsme

That truck sounds great ! Music to my ears LOL.

Wow what a beast. The buzzer sounds like my friggen alarm clock. What's the buzzer for glow plugs?

I guess it's to big for fert spreading on the fields, and tires probably arn't the right ones to.

very nice but i did notice a few leaf springs that need to be replaced.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Wow what a beast. The buzzer sounds like my friggen alarm clock. What's the buzzer for glow plugs?

I guess it's to big for fert spreading on the fields, and tires probably arn't the right ones to.
It has Murphy switches which monitor oil pressure and you need to hold the button in while starting untill the alarm goes off. The truck weighs too much to take it in the field unless I put floater tires on it and I just bought a brand new fertilizer spreader last week anyways.

Snowboy I don't want to sell the spreader/

Discussion starter · #33 ·
That's the cleanest interior I've ever seen in an Oshkosh. If the rest of the truck is like that you've got quite a find!
Thanks, the whole truck does seemed to have been well cared for. They gave me all the maintenance records from new including a hand written bill of sale with out the price.

Well Dave that Vid gave me a Chubby like Steve said the interior is also probley one of the best i have seen on a Kosh, The engine sounds good may suggest hearing protection :wink.

I doubt you would have to hard a time getting your money back selling her it really is in great shape, however i sure would like to see vids this winter of her working .....Perhaps a few coats of JD Green and the boom riggings yellow along with the plows that would look sharpe and make you feel right at home.

One thing if you sell it or not head down to the parts store buy a couple gallons of Black Beauty undercoat black out and a Shoots gun and spray the frame that would really add apeal for a potential buyer.

Ones things for sure i have run everything from Farm equipment to heavy contruction , to 8 car carriers and i still think it would take me a little while for the learning curve to kick in with all the hydro valves and levers she has...

Hi Dave
Any Idea of what you want for it. I was going to bid on it but I knew you were so I let didn't bother. PM me if you want and let me know. I can load it on the step deck and have plenty of room on the upper deck for the blades.

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Oshkosh

Hi Dave
Any Idea of what you want for it. I was going to bid on it but I knew you were so I let didn't bother. PM me if you want and let me know. I can load it on the step deck and have plenty of room on the upper deck for the blades.
With the buyers fee I have $15,622 in it and the best part is I havn't switched the title over from NY yet so you could just say you brought it here for service or something. I did pay tax on it when crossing but I can claim that back. I really have to think hard about selling it. I will get back to you.

Discussion starter · #39 ·
Well Dave that Vid gave me a Chubby like Steve said the interior is also probley one of the best i have seen on a Kosh, The engine sounds good may suggest hearing protection :wink.

I doubt you would have to hard a time getting your money back selling her it really is in great shape, however i sure would like to see vids this winter of her working .....Perhaps a few coats of JD Green and the boom riggings yellow along with the plows that would look sharpe and make you feel right at home.

One thing if you sell it or not head down to the parts store buy a couple gallons of Black Beauty undercoat black out and a Shoots gun and spray the frame that would really add apeal for a potential buyer.

Ones things for sure i have run everything from Farm equipment to heavy contruction , to 8 car carriers and i still think it would take me a little while for the learning curve to kick in with all the hydro valves and levers she has...
They always had 2 guys running it. The passenger controls the front blade lift and right wing, along with both side windshield wipers and the front one. They have alot of windmill roads there and that's what this did. The guy I met there was the only one thast drove the truck since new, so I think it was his baby. We are pretty good at painting things and I would clean it up before selling but sometimes when something like this is in h=great original condition it's better off just to leave it, it's a hard call though. New paint sometimes scares me on machinery. I won't be painting it JD green either way. LOL

With the buyers fee I have $15,622 in it and the best part is I havn't switched the title over from NY yet so you could just say you brought it here for service or something. I did pay tax on it when crossing but I can claim that back. I really have to think hard about selling it. I will get back to you.
Thanks Dave.
Let me know when you decide. Was the title signed over to you on the back? If it has your name on it we will have to file for a new title.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.