Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just scored this $1500 plow truck.

90' Toyota Pickup V6 with a 6'9" minute mount. unsure of the miles since the odo doesn't work, but its got 96K miles on it. It needs a little rocker panel work, exhaust pipe, and some paint but it should be a solid plow truck.

gonna order a set of pro wings, timbrens for the front, add-a-leaf for the rear, and a deflector for the plow.

Attachments

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen that truck advertised before on CL, he hasn't budged on the price yet, imo its a little over priced for an 88 with an old school plow. I'm trying to keep things all in the same body style and same plow assemblies so that I have parts interchangeability.

I just ordered timbrens and pro-wings for it. Still need to order a deflector though, might try to go the ebay/conveyor belting route for that. I also need to order up some bug guards for the two trucks to letter. Then I'm going to letter the deflectors too.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I've seen that truck advertised before on CL, he hasn't budged on the price yet, imo its a little over priced for an 88 with an old school plow. I'm trying to keep things all in the same body style and same plow assemblies so that I have parts interchangeability.

I just ordered timbrens and pro-wings for it. Still need to order a deflector though, might try to go the ebay/conveyor belting route for that. I also need to order up some bug guards for the two trucks to letter. Then I'm going to letter the deflectors too.
Just giving you a heads up. Good luck with the new truck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts