Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone and thanks in advance for any help you may be able to give me.
I purchased a 32 series snoway plow a few months ago, 8' blade, DP, poly blade. It's an older rougher unit but I still love it and it's great for what I'm doing.

Problem is that the motor blew on me, I've got power everywhere it should be, and when I tap the motor while pressing buttons it will operate roughly... worked great for the November, should have known something was gonna come up. The book says the pump should be rated for 1.27 gpm @ 1500 psi. Any one In Canada have any luck finding a replacement at a place like princess auto? Nearest Snoway dealer is 2.5 hrs and gonna be a week to get it.
I'd like to support snoway but I don't know if the snow will hold of that long or not.

I'm also curious if there is still someone making or that may have wings for this plow? I read a post from 2008 but that's nearly 10 yrs ago now lol

Thanks again!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I went to a real good electric motor/ starter company and they'll have me a motor and rebuild my old one both within 2 days... for a great price. If my photo uploads properly could anyone tell me if this seal needs work or not?

Also still very interested in wings

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I asked the guy if he thought it was getting leaked on and he said it looked great

It looks like some dust was sticking around there though, doesn't seem like fluid, it seems like it was greesed at some point.

My nearest snoway dealer is 3 hrs away , it's not much to pull that motor off though, if I order one is it simple to replace?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts