Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this on another website and thought I would share.

http://www.olypen.com/bulldog/movies.html/F350Run.wmv

this is also from the same site:

His Name is Richard "MADDOG" Madsen, he lives up in Utah.

His Truck is a 1995 F350 4X4, It has a Ford E4OD Built by BTS (SAME Tranny I run ) with Baumannator controller. It has a 12 valve Cummins with ported head, Piers race pump & Camshaft, 370 injectors, and twin turbos.

That Video was taken at Las Vegas Motor Speedway on Nov 7th. Richard ran a 1.8 60', 4.825 330', 7.343 1/8 @ 97.52mph, 1000' 9.537, and 11.428 @ 118.11mph 1/4 with 100 pounds of boost.

He Also made a 11.2 pass that same night.

:burnout :burnout :burnout :burnout

·
Registered
32 Posts
that is not right. thanx for sharing i had to see it to believe it. i am sure that thing could move some snow in a hurry

·
Registered
372 Posts
Bet Jonny D is thinking: oh my, I gotta take this guy on sometime. but still need to do this & that first. Can't let a Ford beat me...

:burnout :zoom :notworthy

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
amazing video

Wow plus some humor too THe Mazda with the "buzz bomb muffler " had to backup twice for what looks like overstaging then was spanked hard by the 4 door truck :D

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
I knew well about maddogs truck.I knew once the Cummins went in it was going to be a hot truck.he has a serious set of twin turbos capable of flowing a lot of air.His truck is awesome.I know the trans needed help,the one that worked great behind the PSd snapped the input shaft on the first top gear roll on they did with the cummins.That truck is no joke.

·
Registered
309 Posts
John,

Richard still has the same tranny that was behind his PSD;) I was talking with Brian when I was down there about it. Actually saw the broken input shaft too. They were having a problem that took a little while to figure out. He kept burning 2nd gear clutches and Brian couldn't understand why. Finally figured it out. The truck was launching so hard, that the tranny fluid was all moving to the back of the pan and the tranny was running dry for a few seconds:eek: omg Brian fixed it by putting baffles in the pan among other things:D

·
Registered
445 Posts
I won't have belived it if I didn't see the vid. That would be a nice little race between Maddog and John D.:D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dockboy said:
Greg,

When did Brian start doing Chevy trannies:confused:

I dont have any trans work done. I just copyed it from another site. Sorry for any confusion :confused:

·
Registered
309 Posts
No Problem Greg:D

I was really confused:confused: :confused: :D

I was just down at Brian's (BTS) in Aug. and I knew he didn't work on anything but Ford Trannies;)

·
Registered
415 Posts
That truck is sick absolutely sick. How much do you think he has invested in that puppy. Does he have a lift on it? Looks like its lifted.
Eric

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
I bet he invested a lot more in the PSD(which never was competitive with the hottest Dodges,than he invested in the Cummins conversion.i know he had a ton of money in the PSD.That truck is awesome,there is a lot of good parts,especially the turbos,and a great builder/tuner obviously.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts