Snowplow Forums banner

121 - 140 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
@ WalterFGBS
You sound bitter and petty.
They won’t let me play in the raindeer games so I’m going to ruin it for everybody.

Are you by chance related to AOC
Or that nasty thing from Minnesota with the rag around her head ?

What is your stance on manhole covers do you believe they should be renamed ?

Hey,
I found Connor singing at the tallent
Show .

https://youtu.be/hiu1wfHSU1w

It’s called a hijab . You sound a bit racist.... and talent has only one l in it...

·
Registered
699 Posts
It’s called a hijab . You sound a bit racist.... and talent has only one l in it...
You’re very Naïve,Stupid and a of a narcissist.

I have friends that don’t share the same skin color or background of myself, thanks for asking.

I’ll tell you what ya great white Viking.
Do you wouldn’t make it past a half hour after sundown in a little Somalia, in Mpls

The cops don’t even want to patrol there

The facts are if it for wasn’t for Lutheran social services and the DFL there wouldn’t be any Somalian here. they all congregated in the same district so they could take it over .
they celect other Muslims to the city Council and to Congress their goal is to fracture from within.

99.9% of them do not wish to a simulate into the American culture in any way shape or fashion .

This rag head’s father is wanted on war crimes she married her brother so he could get into the country while filing taxes with the man she lived with.
She hates Jew’w just a little bit more then she hates everyone else other than her own kind .

That doesn’t make me a
racist and makes me a realist

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
You’re very Naïve,Stupid and a of a narcissist.

I have friends that don’t share the same skin color or background of myself, thanks for asking.

I’ll tell you what ya great white Viking.
Do you wouldn’t make it past a half hour after sundown in a little Somalia, in Mpls

The cops don’t even want to patrol there

The facts are if it for wasn’t for Lutheran social services and the DFL there wouldn’t be any Somalian here. they all congregated in the same district so they could take it over .
they celect other Muslims to the city Council and to Congress their goal is to fracture from within.

99.9% of them do not wish to a simulate into the American culture in any way shape or fashion .

This rag head’s father is wanted on war crimes she married her brother so he could get into the country while filing taxes with the man she lived with.
She hates Jew’w just a little bit more then she hates everyone else other than her own kind .

That doesn’t make me a
racist and makes me a realist
Nope, this exactly what racists say...

·
Registered
699 Posts
Nope, this exactly what racists say...
And That’s what person thinks, Who has little experience in this or With the Somali community

You See I live in Minnesota,
And I am sorry for the Somali community .
I am aware of what is been going on since the 70s .its not a story or a lie it’s the truth ,you can go look it up .
you can go look up crime rates for the district, you can look it up in the Minneapolis Tribune look up all the stories about the district, I’m not lying to you.

You wouldn’t make it a half hour past sundown .
I’ve been there. It wouldn’t Matter if you wore a I love Omar Tshirt while caring the Koran.

I’d rather hang out in downtown Chicago for the evening. Truth

·
Registered
699 Posts
Hey Connor,
why do you assume that every race & every one wants to be your friend?
It doesn’t matter if you like them .
it doesn’t matter if you think your not racist or sexist.
it doesn’t really matter what you think they don’t want to be your friend.
I don’t want to assimilate .

You still bask in your Viking heritage even though you hold the American flag and constitution closer to your heart and you’ve become an American right.
Yeah it’s a little different for them.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Hey Connor,
why do you assume that every race & every one wants to be your friend?
It doesn’t matter if you like them .
it doesn’t matter if you think your not racist or sexist.
it doesn’t really matter what you think they don’t want to be your friend.
I don’t want to assimilate .

You still bask in your Viking heritage even though you hold the American flag and constitution closer to your heart and you’ve become an American right.
Yeah it’s a little different for them.
I am polish I just like Fake Viking helmets with horns...

The first part of your statement is just crazy... you are confusing individual members of a group with an entire group affiliation. I merely judge just each individual of a group and do not stereotype the entire group based on my personal experience or inexperience with a subset of that group.

·
Registered
699 Posts
You need to wake up.
As individuals or a group They don’t like you,
You don’t care if you love everybody and take them on face value all they care about their community to Shahara law and they’re Muslim faith and to hell with everything else give me give me give me take take take
they are going to Use your liberal bleeding hart just as thay have used in the past.

Wake up.

They didn’t want to come here.
They came you hear because we gave them free money, free clothing free ,healthcare, indoor plumbing , heat , housing, clean water an education On the backs of the tax payers.

Then they systematically took over and moved into neighborhoods to lower the property value.
They did this to take over the district and lower the housing cost so they could afford to buy them

lured Thim here with milk and honey instead of fighting for their own Civil War and standing up for their own country.
we would call them draft dodgers and traders
Unpatriotic .

Minnesota has regretted it.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
You need to wake up.
As individuals or a group They don’t like you,
You don’t care if you love everybody and take them on face value all they care about their community to Shahara law and they’re Muslim faith and to hell with everything else give me give me give me take take take
they are going to Use your liberal bleeding hart just as thay have used in the past.

Wake up.

They didn’t want to come here.
They came you hear because we gave them free money, free clothing free ,healthcare, indoor plumbing , heat , housing, clean water an education On the backs of the tax payers.

Then they systematically took over and moved into neighborhoods to lower the property value.
They did this to take over the district and lower the housing cost so they could afford to buy them

lured Thim here with milk and honey instead of fighting for their own Civil War and standing up for their own country.
we would call them draft dodgers and traders
Unpatriotic .

Minnesota has regretted it.
And this why you are racist xenophobic person.

·
Registered
699 Posts
And this why you are racist xenophobic person.
And you are a Moron
You know so very little but you are so quick to judge.

You see Minnesota did the same thing in the 60s with the Hmong the refugees From Vietnam and Laos.

They killed to be Americans, they didn’t come here to change America they came here to be Americans .
There’s a big difference
They came here wanting to give to America

They have a rich culture while adopting the American
Way of life.

Comparatively the Hmong are a delight ,
And I can say I have a couple as friends .

Actually you’re so pathetic, you will say just about anything without the knowledge and life experience to back it up , you are scum

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
And you are a Moron
You know so very little but you are so quick to judge.

You see Minnesota did the same thing in the 60s with the Hmong the refugees From Vietnam and Laos.

They killed to be Americans, they didn’t come here to change America they came here to be Americans .
There’s a big difference
They came here wanting to give to America

They have a rich culture while adopting the American
Way of life.

Comparatively the Hmong are a delight ,
And I can say I have a couple as friends .

Actually you’re so pathetic, you will say just about anything without the knowledge and life experience to back it up , you are scum
You are clearly a racist... nothing you said is even remotely true. No one is creating a sharia law community in The Twin Cities in MN.

Do you think I care what you think about me? Clue—no.... however, you are clearly a racist.
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/01/paris-mayor-to-sue-fox-over-no-go-zone-comments/384656/

·
Registered
699 Posts
You are clearly a racist... nothing you said is even remotely true. No one is creating a sharia law community in The Twin Cities in MN.

Do you think I care what you think about me? Clue—no.... however, you are clearly a racist.
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/01/paris-mayor-to-sue-fox-over-no-go-zone-comments/384656/
You need to educate yourself on the district that voted her in.
she supports the brotherhood that her brother and her father belong to .
She supports groups who in Part support the brotherhood and other Muslim terrorist organizations

educate yourself before you embarrass yourself anymore.

Then the racist card is so played it means nothing anymore

Ps

Xenophobia refers to dislike or fearing unknown. However, racism refers to disliking a certain race of humans.
2.A xenophobic does not like anyone who is different from the rest and does something that is sinful. On the other hand racist doesn’t tolerate people who do not belong to his or her human trait.

I’m not fearful of what I don’t know, I’m educated on the subject

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
You need to educate yourself on the district that voted her in.
she supports the brotherhood that her brother and her father belong to .
She supports groups who in Part support the brotherhood and other Muslim terrorist organizations

educate yourself before you embarrass yourself anymore.

Then the racist card is so played it means nothing anymore

Ps

Xenophobia refers to dislike or fearing unknown. However, racism refers to disliking a certain race of humans.
2.A xenophobic does not like anyone who is different from the rest and does something that is sinful. On the other hand racist doesn’t tolerate people who do not belong to his or her human trait.

I’m not fearful of what I don’t know, I’m educated on the subject
Xenophobia has nothing to do with sinfulness

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/xenophobia

You are just a tinfoil hat wearing joke aren’t you?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Xenophobia has nothing to do with sinfulness

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/xenophobia

You are just a tinfoil hat wearing joke aren’t you?
Love thy neighbor like you would love thy self

Well this proves you don’t know what you’re talking about because I cut and paste that from a credible source , http://www.differencebetween.net/language/difference-between-xenophobia-and-racism/

you should sue your liberal’s professors

And Your a chump,
you use a source to show your work but you don’t know what the hell a fulcrum is

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Well this proves you don’t know what you’re talking about because I cut and paste that from a credible source ,
you should sue your liberal’s professors
The Oxford dictionary isn’t credible... okay... you win your tinfoil hat is more powerful than the power of reason and logic. Well after all you must be one of the geniuses that voted Bachmann into office. Please say you didn’t reproduce I cannot bare the thought your genes are running wild...
Goodbye

121 - 140 of 159 Posts