1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
The plow on the first Oshkosh looks like the same plows cromwell public works have. They can actually change the curl on the plow to make it more of a straight blade or with a big curl on one end.

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jt5019 said:
The plow on the first Oshkosh looks like the same plows cromwell public works have. They can actually change the curl on the plow to make it more of a straight blade or with a big curl on one end.

Yes they are Frink plows. The funnel does switch side to side hydraulically. They also used to make a model that worked on pickup trucks.

Jay

·
Registered
415 Posts
Nice link Jay. Did anyone hear from Guido lately? The guy in the army that was on the other site. Guido Thats his site right there. Just wondering how he was doing, I know he was going to serve again.
Eric

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Guido never stopped serving, though maybe by now? He hasn't returned any email messages in a long time, so I'm not sure what he's up to these days. He left his home base in Germany for a stint in Afghanistan, and we haven't heard from him since. I've talked to a few other friends of his from the MB's & they also haven't heard from him. He also hasn't done any upgrades or added anything to his equipment web site since then either. I hope he is doing OK though. :(

Thanks for sharing Jay!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts