We have a lizard, Hydromaster - Snow Plow Forum - Let's Talk Snow Discussion Forums
 137Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 01:36 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 432
We have a lizard, Hydromaster

I'm the guy this Moron snofarmer is bashing in Multi face Fred.

This whole thing started when he weaseled his way back on to plow site under a name hydromaster cause he was banned for his aggressive nature to the mods a long with members. We are having a disscussion on plow site, this snofarmer responds to a well like member calling him names and everything else. Mind you he only has a few posts and a new start date. I ask him not to call the other member names. Well if any of you know this fella he will be the first one to call a new member a troll spammer etc.

So I get a private message, you may as well block me cause you will never run me off calling me a moron and other rude names. So I get another from a member I thought I could trust somewhat and tells me this snofarmer hydromaster is a friend of his could I lighten up so he don't get banned. I agree and send him a PM apologizing because he was a friend of a friend. Time goes on and the aggressive nature continues and I start noticing a MO that reminded me of snofarmer hydromaster so I ask a few other members they won't admit to it but won't deny it.

Childish, aggressive behavior continues so I block him so there is no conflict. Here comes another PM because he was disturbed cause I blocked him. I responded with what are you bothering me for? The aggressive childish behavior starts and the mods step in. Now you got to walk on glass over there because he weaseled his way back on plow site. Eveybody was getting a long well. So now to make excuses and to make himself look innocent he tells everybody I threatened his family when he was the one threatening me with a bullet.

So if any of you been mistreated by him he is just a big blowhard give it right back to him or block him. He's a bottom feeding lowlife. If he did not PM me and bother me and threaten this would not be happening.
F.D. Gambino is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 10:52 AM
Member
 
The Real KonnoR Exum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Tune Town
Posts: 70
I've read the thread Sno Farmer started and there seems to be more than the story you're telling. Accusations of threats against the guys family, hit men, etc. if these are things you said there's some deep rooted issues that need to be addressed.
Mark Oomkes and SnoFarmer like this.
The Real KonnoR Exum is offline  
post #3 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 12:43 PM
LetsTalkSnow.com - Addict
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 1,044
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real KonnoR Exum View Post
I've read the thread Sno Farmer started and there seems to be more than the story you're telling. Accusations of threats against the guys family, hit men, etc. if these are things you said there's some deep rooted issues that need to be addressed.
And yet the man is not banned from Plow Site... I am sure if he did threaten family members or hire a contract killer management would ban him and notify the appropriate authorities ie fbi... just a thought right? So, thinking this is all internet bravado.
F.D. Gambino likes this.
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #4 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 12:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 218 or 406
Posts: 588
Thumbs up

All you have to do folks go do a search for all my posts it well show you right there and how I treat people on this forum
Of course other than want to hear and Freddy and WalleyedWally are someone bottom feeders of the Internet.

Friday is such a powerful man
If it wasn’t for him I would have never be on the form.
it had nothing to do with the conversation with the people who run the site , noooo
it was all on fred because fred says he backed down Does that sound like Fred that he backed off ?
The guy wasn’t my friend so why would he ?

look at the way he posts. Sounds to me like this guy is more than capable of threatening my family,
because he did and I do have the message and he knows that so do the other members on both sites that’s why Fred is panicking this is a desperate man doing desperate things.
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #5 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 12:54 PM
LetsTalkSnow.com - Addict
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 1,044
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
All you have to do folks go do a search for all my posts it well show you right there and how I treat people on this forum
Of course other than want to hear and Freddy and WalleyedWally are someone bottom feeders of the Internet.

Friday is such a powerful man
If it wasn’t for him I would have never be on the form.
it had nothing to do with the conversation with the people who run the site , noooo
it was all on fred because fred says he backed down Does that sound like Fred that he backed off ?
The guy wasn’t my friend so why would he ?

look at the way he posts. Sounds to me like this guy is more than capable of threatening my family,
because he did and I do have the message and he knows that so do the other members on both sites that’s why Fred is panicking this is a desperate man doing desperate things.
Then call the police make the complaint and be done with it.
F.D. Gambino likes this.
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #6 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 01:12 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
All you have to do folks go do a search for all my posts it well show you right there and how I treat people on this forum
Of course other than want to hear and Freddy and WalleyedWally are someone bottom feeders of the Internet.

Friday is such a powerful man
If it wasn’t for him I would have never be on the form.
it had nothing to do with the conversation with the people who run the site , noooo
it was all on fred because fred says he backed down Does that sound like Fred that he backed off ?
The guy wasn’t my friend so why would he ?

look at the way he posts. Sounds to me like this guy is more than capable of threatening my family,
because he did and I do have the message and he knows that so do the other members on both sites that’s why Fred is panicking this is a desperate man doing desperate things.
If you weren't lying and had proof the cops would of been called. It's okay for you to threaten me with a bullet. Everybody knows you are lying. Ya I'm hiding out cause you got so much on me. You would try to turn anything around. Not going to work.
F.D. Gambino is offline  
post #7 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterFGBS View Post
Then call the police make the complaint and be done with it.
He can't he don't have nothing for proof. If he did nothing would make you happier to have me arrested, He's looking for attention and wants everybody to feel sorry for him.
F.D. Gambino is offline  
post #8 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 01:19 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real KonnoR Exum View Post
I've read the thread Sno Farmer started and there seems to be more than the story you're telling. Accusations of threats against the guys family, hit men, etc. if these are things you said there's some deep rooted issues that need to be addressed.
So what, nobody knows your just one of snofarmers but buddy's????????? Nice Try.
F.D. Gambino is offline  
post #9 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 01:26 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterFGBS View Post
And yet the man is not banned from Plow Site... I am sure if he did threaten family members or hire a contract killer management would ban him and notify the appropriate authorities ie fbi... just a thought right? So, thinking this is all internet bravado.
You been around long enough to know he's lying from his actions. I already talked to MJD about the lair. And yes if he was threatened I would be suspended not banned like snofarmer was and I could come back as Fred not coward my way back on like snofarmer did.
F.D. Gambino is offline  
post #10 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 01:29 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterFGBS View Post
And yet the man is not banned from Plow Site... I am sure if he did threaten family members or hire a contract killer management would ban him and notify the appropriate authorities ie fbi... just a thought right? So, thinking this is all internet bravado.
Which one you thinking is disguising there self as you. Probably snofarmer with a different email address.
F.D. Gambino is offline  
post #11 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 03:21 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 218 or 406
Posts: 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.D. Gambino View Post
Which one you thinking is disguising there self as you. Probably snofarmer with a different email address.
You’re such a smart man with all the connections and walleyedwally says he’s a computer genius

I think it would be easy for a smart ,intellectuals ,connected people like yourselves should be able to easily find out the IP address of who is who
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #12 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 03:26 PM
LetsTalkSnow.com - Addict
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 1,044
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
You’re such a smart man with all the connections and walleyedwally says he’s a computer genius

I think it would be easy for a smart ,intellectuals ,connected people like yourselves should be able to easily find out the IP address of who is who
Don’t really care to.
F.D. Gambino likes this.
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #13 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 03:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 218 or 406
Posts: 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.D. Gambino View Post
You been around long enough to know he's lying from his actions. I already talked to MJD about the lair. And yes if he was threatened I would be suspended not banned like snofarmer was and I could come back as Fred not coward my way back on like snofarmer did.
He knows about your mental issue and your medications the man is not without compassion yet all you do is talk **** about the guy behind his back.

You really are that fat short obnoxious loud guy at the wedding that thinks he makes the rules and can do everything he wants .

Hell with a couple to hell with their day to hell with anybody else I’m so special says Fred

But you knows what a powerful man I am,,,no you’re a lunatic and They’re afraid that if you’re offended and you don’t get your way
You will be that short opinionated loud mouth greasy guy and you will ruin their day.
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #14 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 03:27 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 218 or 406
Posts: 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterFGBS View Post
Don’t really care to.
Why you’re babbling posts and posting all of your opinions one would beg to differ
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #15 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 03:32 PM
LetsTalkSnow.com - Addict
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 1,044
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
Why you’re babbling posts and posting all of your opinions one would beg to differ
Just to f u c k with you man... turnabout...
F.D. Gambino likes this.
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #16 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 04:05 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterFGBS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
Why you’re babbling posts and posting all of your opinions one would beg to differ
Just to f u c k with you man... turnabout...
The advertisers on here would appreciate it if you can refrain from using profanity.
Mark Oomkes likes this.
cwren2472 is offline  
post #17 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 04:05 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 218 or 406
Posts: 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterFGBS View Post
Just to f u c k with you man... turnabout...
I can respect that you’re willing to make a hypocrite out of yourself over spite.

but it tarnishes your cause?
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #18 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 04:06 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterFGBS View Post
Just to f u c k with you man... turnabout...
I can respect that but doesn’t it tarnish your cause?
The internet police are above the internet law
Mark Oomkes and SnoFarmer like this.
cwren2472 is offline  
post #19 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 04:33 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 218 or 406
Posts: 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwren2472 View Post
The internet police are above the internet law
Must be .

I guess you don’t need to have a good trustworthy reputation to be an Internet cop
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #20 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 04:46 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
You’re such a smart man with all the connections and walleyedwally says he’s a computer genius

I think it would be easy for a smart ,intellectuals ,connected people like yourselves should be able to easily find out the IP address of who is who
Who frigin cares were not stupid enough for your bull. Smarter than you, you walked in the wrong room. How smart you got to be to do that MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F.D. Gambino is offline  
post #21 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 04:50 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
He knows about your mental issue and your medications the man is not without compassion yet all you do is talk **** about the guy behind his back.

You really are that fat short obnoxious loud guy at the wedding that thinks he makes the rules and can do everything he wants .

Hell with a couple to hell with their day to hell with anybody else I’m so special says Fred

But you knows what a powerful man I am,,,no you’re a lunatic and They’re afraid that if you’re offended and you don’t get your way
You will be that short opinionated loud mouth greasy guy and you will ruin their day.
Clean up that frigin dump you live in you animal, no wonder you got married in a barn. Frig MJD and you two. Tyrone is waiting for you.
F.D. Gambino is offline  
post #22 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 05:11 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 218 or 406
Posts: 588
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #23 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
I'll have you whacked, Im a monster.Your Exact words.
F.D. Gambino is offline  
post #24 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 07:29 PM
Member
 
The Real KonnoR Exum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Tune Town
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterFGBS View Post
And yet the man is not banned from Plow Site... I am sure if he did threaten family members or hire a contract killer management would ban him and notify the appropriate authorities ie fbi... just a thought right? So, thinking this is all internet bravado.
Unfortunately I have to say you're incorrect, I have been banned from Plow-Site. Like you I have a brother that is a member in good standing on Plow-Site and doesn't stir the pot.
Mark Oomkes likes this.
The Real KonnoR Exum is offline  
post #25 of 446 Old 08-30-2019, 11:41 PM
LetsTalkSnow.com - Addict
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 1,044
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real KonnoR Exum View Post
Unfortunately I have to say you're incorrect, I have been banned from Plow-Site. Like you I have a brother that is a member in good standing on Plow-Site and doesn't stir the pot.
That is cool...
F.D. Gambino likes this.
WalterFGBS is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snow Plow Forum - Let's Talk Snow Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome