Multi faceted Fred - Page 19 - Snow Plow Forum -†Let's Talk Snow Discussion Forums
 205Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #451 of 480 Old 09-16-2019, 03:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hahahahaha

Thanks, that was good for a laugh.

Because we have Google earth up here too and where you live well thatís far from living the dream as you say.

Wait, Iíll correct myself, itís a bad dream.
I missed this, Home your seeing is a rental that was gifted and my office. I wish I never posted that with the troll you are. And what is wrong with the gray house snokid. Especially with that filthy dump you live in. Why would you not come back as sno? You scared? I really don't know why you think your not busted under fred snoey. Are you really that mad you can't think straight? Your MO will never get pass me. I did not get passed you. For you blow up just think about it for 30 seconds. after that if you want to blow knock yourself out.

I come over to snowplowforum under Gambino and you knew it was me. Why would you think that I can't tell you are you? Honestly You really think your selling that Fred bull and you are that much smarter. Your only making yourself look dumb with your abundance of anger. I'm a modest fella I don't need to impress anybody, were you not taught that as a child? I suppose you would NOT agree that the homes we do live in are nothing but a hole in the water? I thought you were a numbers Man?

Ftr, I went back to 2004 just to see what I was dealing with, you got serious issues. Your a ticking bomb, you had your health checked? At least I take medication for my issue. Have no problems in public, concerts, NYC, Toronto, Niagara Falls, Philly. I'm sure I missed some place. You claim you were in law enforcement, paramedic. Tons of people in them profession have mental issues. The search I did shows a lot of issues, it was a little scary.

Are you reliving moments, were you close to death, are you traumatized by the injured people you helped, have you witnessed death? I can go on but i think that's enough. I'm not sure I even want to harass you anymore. I'm living proof of all these issues posted. I was going to post some of your constant trouble you can forget about it. Not that I'm any better than you I gave into my issues and sought help. I'm done with you and the anger and yes I have anger issues. The general public won't be able to tell you have issues or your family.

I don't have issues in public either. A man with issues in public could not do and go the places I go without snapping. I seem to only have a problem online, maybe because on the streets you can end it or visa versa but it ends. I'm out,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #452 of 480 Old 09-16-2019, 06:40 PM

There you go again fraud .. I mean Freddy the felon.
All anybody havs to do is go back and read many of your incoherent rants one right after the other , your angry you blow up over banter. You constantly contradict yourself Over and over again.

As for Wally , you know the times when you’re right ,you’re right .you don’t concede to people like Wally who claims it’s semantics
the guy was wrong.
Who apologize for being right?

Anyway that little house I looked up with your address for Freddy the felon, in the pic there is that red car you bragged about parked in the driveway.
Nice try at the missdirection but that’s not a rental that’s your home.

You can sling all the mud you want at anyone and everyone you want your still a lonely & sad man who threatens people’s families .

It’s even more hilarious that you are so paranoid that you think everybody you’re talking to is the same person.
Everybody has been changing their writing styles and you fall for left and right. oh,it’s him, no it isn’t him .oh ,no it isn’t .oh no, that woman is him. you guys are a couple of moes.

Ps
https://www.rusticbride.com/barn-wed...k-barn-venues/
post #453 of 480 Old 09-16-2019, 07:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
All anybody havs to do is go back and read many of your incoherent rants one right after the other , your angry you blow up over banter. You constantly contradict yourself Over and over again.

As for Wally , you know the times when youíre right ,youíre right .you donít concede to people like Wally who claims itís semantics
the guy was wrong.

Anyway that little house I looked up with your address for Freddy the felon, in the pic there is that red car you bragged about parked in the driveway.
Nice try at the missdirection but thatís not a rental thatís your home.

You can sling all the mud you want at anyone and everyone you want your still a lonely & sad man who threatens peopleís families .

Itís even more hilarious that you are so paranoid that you think everybody youíre talking to is the same person.
Everybody has been changing their writing styles and you fall for left and right. oh,itís him, no it isnít him .oh ,no it isnít .oh no, that woman is him. you guys are a couple of moes.

Ps
I will tell you right now if you put my name on anything.. Your insane. I went back to 2004 on you I'm amazed your alive. You think your slick. Let me find out.. You will pay dearly. Ya I'm threatening Mother ****er I will hunt you down like the dog you are.. You put my name on anything your dog is not safe. There I threatened you call the cops. You better hope they get to me before I get you. I'm coming..................
post #454 of 480 Old 09-16-2019, 07:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.D. Gambino View Post
I will tell you right now if you put my name on anything.. Your insane. I went back to 2004 on you I'm amazed your alive. You think your slick. Let me find out.. You will pay dearly. Ya I'm threatening Mother ****er I will hunt you down like the dog you are.. You put my name on anything your dog is not safe. There I threatened you call the cops. You better hope they get to me before I get you. I'm coming..................
You cock sucken Mother ****er. Your dead dead I'm coming.
post #455 of 480 Old 09-16-2019, 07:04 PM
Banned

I'm going to ****ing kill you you sick basterd.., KILL KILL KILL
post #456 of 480 Old 09-16-2019, 07:07 PM

Quote:
You cock sucken Mother ****er. Your dead dead I'm coming.
And there it is......,

I allready posted your full name ,your address and your criminal record.
You only have to go back a couple days to find it.

Iíll be waiting.
post #457 of 480 Old 09-16-2019, 07:07 PM
Banned

Your Dead, I'm going to kill you. use my name dead
post #458 of 480 Old 09-16-2019, 07:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
And there it is......,

I Already posted your full name ,your address and your criminal record.

Iíll be waiting.
YOU Insane **** I'm going to kill you dead right in front of your family dead
post #459 of 480 Old 09-16-2019, 07:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
And there it is......,

Iíll be waiting.
I'm going to watch you choke on your own blood stick balls in your mouth dead....Last time you abuse anybody. hand your eyeballs to your family.........I'm coming...
post #460 of 480 Old 09-16-2019, 07:34 PM

Quote:
....I'm coming...
Iím not even breathing hard.
post #461 of 480 Old 09-16-2019, 07:50 PM
Banned

Quote:

As for Wally , you know the times when youíre right ,youíre right .you donít concede to people like Wally who claims itís semantics
the guy was wrong.

Nice try at the missdirection but thatís not a rental thatís your home.

You can sling all the mud you want at anyone and everyone you want your still a lonely & sad man who threatens peopleís families .

Itís even more hilarious that you are so paranoid that you think everybody youíre talking to is the same person.
Everybody has been changing their writing styles and you fall for left and right. oh,itís him, no it isnít him .oh ,no it isnít .oh no, that woman is him. you guys are a couple of moes.

Ps
Your dead you sick basterd Your going to watch your dogs die then I'm going to watch you choke on your own blood. you abused for your last time i'm going to kill you
post #462 of 480 Old 09-16-2019, 08:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Iím not even breathing hard.
your going to make the news when they catch up with me im going to hand them your head your insane im going to kill you last time you hurt anybody your dead.
post #463 of 480 Old 09-16-2019, 08:02 PM

Nighty night big guy, sleep well.
post #464 of 480 Old 09-16-2019, 08:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Nighty night big guy, sleep well.
Your gonna die..
post #465 of 480 Old 09-16-2019, 08:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
And there it is......,

Iíll be waiting.
$10000.00 cash money For Greg, sno hyro address.
post #466 of 480 Old 09-17-2019, 03:13 AM
LetsTalkSnow.com - Addict

Garage
Quote:
$10000.00 cash money For Greg, sno hyro address.
Fred, I think you should go outside take a break from the internet and just do something that calms you down. This exchange here is not helping your case about Snofarmer. You, lost it and really went way too far. Snofarmer could potentially use this stuff against as evidence for a credible threat on his life.

Obviously, Fred my advice is take a step back and retain a good lawyer I think this going to get very bad.
Mark Oomkes likes this.
post #467 of 480 Old 09-17-2019, 03:16 AM
MJD

I said enough already between you two.
post #468 of 480 Old 09-17-2019, 03:23 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJD View Post
I said enough already between you two.
Itís pretty much over now...
post #469 of 480 Old 09-17-2019, 04:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterFGBS View Post
Fred, I think you should go outside take a break from the internet and just do something that calms you down. This exchange here is not helping your case about Snofarmer. You, lost it and really went way too far. Snofarmer could potentially use this stuff against as evidence for a credible threat on his life.

Obviously, Fred my advice is take a step back and retain a good lawyer I think this going to get very bad.
I have evidence of him threaten me on paper and printed. He can't get me for nothing, I was only kidding and he pushed already a mentally unstable person to this point. You think I would not of got him if possible. I already got a attorney. You may take using your name to open accounts is okay I don't. Posting pictures of my home and address putting my Family in danger to any lunatic online may not be against the law.

He admitted to having Mob ties and he's a monster and going to have me whacked. I can't be scared for my family's and my own safety. He threated me first and there is nothing I can do about it. I'm trying to scare him away and the bounty is so I can get even and post his publicly as he did mine. I don't care I'm scared for my life. He pushed me over the edge which don't take much and the doctors no it and is in my file.

Something comes about I was just kidding and as far as I know is not against the law.
post #470 of 480 Old 09-17-2019, 04:21 AM

Garage
Quote:
I have evidence of him threaten me on paper and printed. He can't get me for nothing, I was only kidding and he pushed already a mentally unstable person to this point. You think I would not of got him if possible. I already got a attorney. You may take using your name to open accounts is okay I don't. Posting pictures of my home and address putting my Family in danger to any lunatic online may not be against the law.

He admitted to having Mob ties and he's a monster and going to have me whacked. I can't be scared for my family's and my own safety. He threated me first and there is nothing I can do about it. I'm trying to scare him away and the bounty is so I can get even and post his publicly as he did mine. I don't care I'm scared for my life. He pushed me over the edge which don't take much and the doctors no it and is in my file.

Something comes about I was just kidding and as far as I know is not against the law.
Fred, this doesnít look at all like kidding around.
post #471 of 480 Old 09-17-2019, 04:30 AM

I assure you, everything I said about myself is 100% true. Connor, you are correct, I do sell Western plows, and Fisher too along with sanders, trailers, etc. Everything that usually comes along with this type of business. I am unsure of what in my comment led you to the conclusion that I did not?
On a different note- Fred, don't **** with mamma bear. You want to try and get my information? Well, given the general area I told you I live and work, and the nature of my work, it probably wouldn't be too hard to find me. Keep in mind though, the minute you cross into my personal life and if I receive any kind of contact from you outside of this website- I will take that as a real threat. I have a toddler, and I am pregnant- no lies or made up story there. The police do not take the threatening, stalking and harassment of pregnant women lightly. I promise you-you will be dealt with very swiftly.
You may not have yet threatened me directly, but asking Connor to give you any information on me he may have on me, puts you on my radar. I have not made any threats to you in any way- I simply told you to grow the **** up and I am sorry that you are so far gone in the head that you can't take that for what it is.
post #472 of 480 Old 09-17-2019, 04:47 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by KasD View Post
I assure you, everything I said about myself is 100% true. Connor, you are correct, I do sell Western plows, and Fisher too along with sanders, trailers, etc. Everything that usually comes along with this type of business. I am unsure of what in my comment led you to the conclusion that I did not?
On a different note- Fred, don't **** with mamma bear. You want to try and get my information? Well, given the general area I told you I live and work, and the nature of my work, it probably wouldn't be too hard to find me. Keep in mind though, the minute you cross into my personal life and if I receive any kind of contact from you outside of this website- I will take that as a real threat. I have a toddler, and I am pregnant- no lies or made up story there. The police do not take the threatening, stalking and harassment of pregnant women lightly. I promise you-you will be dealt with very swiftly.
You may not have yet threatened me directly, but asking Connor to give you any information on me he may have on me, puts you on my radar. I have not made any threats to you in any way- I simply told you to grow the **** up and I am sorry that you are so far gone in the head that you can't take that for what it is.
I donít have any information to give. Nor would I. So, letís just squash that rumor right here right now. I didnít even know you were the pregnant lady mentioned by Crwen2472... or maybe you not. Prior this all I knew was you worked for or possibly owned a Western plow dealership.

I donít think anyone was threatening you. Nor, did I see any post where Fred asked me for information. Information which I do not have nor do I want to have. The information I was talking about is publicly accessible searches of posts made by members that break a sites rules. That is it. Anyone can search for these documents and it is in no way connected personal information.

So, letís just make that clear.
post #473 of 480 Old 09-17-2019, 05:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterFGBS View Post
Fred, this doesnít look at all like kidding around.
Don't matter, this is what the law states, I tried to end it legally. Come on Conor you did not read my post. I hired a attorney went to the cops. internet threats are not illegal. listen carefully. I tried to have sno arrested. It won't fly. All anybody has to do is claim they were only joking or did not know it was illegal and they walk.. listen carefully again. I hired a attorney you can only sue if you can prove it caused you a mental condition. Being I already have a mental condition it won't fly.

listen carefully again.... Do you really think if possible sno would of not been arrested.. The threat he made will not fly he can claim he was only kidding or did not know it was illegal. He would have to stalk you to have a shot. can not sue unless you can prove it caused you a mental condition, I already have a mental condition. You admit to sno constant badgering not just me or you do a search it is unreal.I been arguing with him for two weeks.

Listen carefully..Do you think I like sno, I'm pretty sure your answer would be a big No....Listen carefully... Do you actually think if there was anyway under the sun that if I could sno would not be arrested...same for suing, You would have to prove sno badgering created you to have a mental condition. being I already have a mental condition I can't sue. I tried to end this legally sno did not commit a crime.

All sno has to do is say he was joking or he did not no it was illegal. He walks either way.. yes it's strange to me but we don't write the laws..Why do you think I went off the handle. sno can not do anything....to my threats. I had to eat his threat and he has to eat mine. Even if they pick you up your walking....I guess I never took a hard look at it.. What goes on the internet wild west show the cops would be constantly over run..Threats are threats most of the time hollow, people that really want to hurt injure death don't threaten..just a wild west show is how it was explained to me..

Does a mass murder announce his arrival before he shoots 60 people...Threats are hollow...
post #474 of 480 Old 09-17-2019, 05:51 AM
Banned

there has been no stalking being we are miles apart, not married, dating whatever it is hard to get a restraining order.. Cops don't want to be bothered with it..
post #475 of 480 Old 09-17-2019, 06:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KasD View Post
I think you came here to stir the pot. You claim I did not threaten you. Where did I lead you to think I'm looking for your info..You just threatened me being I did not threaten you. Show me where I'm looking for your info.. I personally think your part of the bandwagon..so don't threaten me. With sno you should no where I am it's posted all over, come and get it....I believe in Women Lib do you???
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snow Plow Forum -†Let's Talk Snow Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode