What to buy? - Page 2 - Snow Plow Forum -†Let's Talk Snow Discussion Forums

50Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #26 of 167 Old 09-25-2019, 06:42 AM Thread Starter
LetsTalkSnow.com - Addict

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Oomkes View Post
Might have better luck with a single goat.
That is no way to speak about your wife...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27 of 167 Old 09-25-2019, 08:22 AM

Send a message via AIM to Mark Oomkes
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterFGBS View Post
Okay, you won an another AR... I prefer the AR-10 platform better myself. I own nice LAR-8 with heavy barrel that is 26 inches long. So, enjoy your AR. I still think a person that talks about being armed in his own office is paranoid. Not to mention I never said one word about you winning a gun...
I also have a fire extinguisher. Am I still paranoid?

Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.

America was founded by Right-Wing Extremists.
post #28 of 167 Old 09-25-2019, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUFF View Post
Thatís nice...
I know.............................................

Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.

post #29 of 167 Old 09-25-2019, 11:59 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
I also have a fire extinguisher. Am I still paranoid?
False analogy...
post #30 of 167 Old 09-25-2019, 12:08 PM
MJD

Ok that's enough already.
post #31 of 167 Old 09-25-2019, 12:13 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJD View Post
You are right... when are you going to leave?
post #32 of 167 Old 09-25-2019, 12:39 PM

Quote:
False analogy...
Because you say it is?

I may or may not have an AR10 as well.

I find it hard to believe with your history that you can pass a background check.

Quote:
SKWhatever

post #33 of 167 Old 09-25-2019, 01:00 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Because you say it is?

I may or may not have an AR10 as well.

I find it hard to believe with your history that you can pass a background check.

SKWhatever
Itís a false analogy because owning a fie extinguisher doesnít mean you are afraid of arsonists. It merely means you are prepared for a potential fire caused by any number of reasons not related to intentionally set fires. Where as a gun can only protect you from intentional gun violence. Meaning you have to be suspecting violence at every turn.

You know nothing about my past. I have no criminal record. I havenít got anything more then speeding violations in the last 15 years. So, donít liable me putz...
post #34 of 167 Old 09-25-2019, 01:17 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Moving on...
post #35 of 167 Old 09-25-2019, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Moving on...

Heading back to Pluto?
post #36 of 167 Old 09-25-2019, 04:37 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUFF View Post
Heading back to Pluto?
Hoping for an arctic freeze for sure...
post #37 of 167 Old 09-26-2019, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Itís a false analogy because owning a fie extinguisher doesnít mean you are afraid of arsonists. It merely means you are prepared for a potential fire caused by any number of reasons not related to intentionally set fires. Where as a gun can only protect you from intentional gun violence. Meaning you have to be suspecting violence at every turn.

You know nothing about my past. I have no criminal record. I havenít got anything more then speeding violations in the last 15 years. So, donít liable me putz...
Is not. Fire can be naturally occurring or started or just an accident.

I don't expect violence at every turn. That's your theory. You should know this as you've been trolling these sites long enough, but I didn't frequent WallyWorlds long before the shooting in Texas. I don't like the clientele and I don't like the way they do bizness. A mass shooting just reinforces my desire to not patronize them.

I also stay out of Targets because they allow idiots that don't understand basic biology and plumbing to use whatever bathroom they choose. DNA makes it pretty simple. You're male or female. You can have whatever surgery you want, but your DNA doesn't change.

I didn't say you had a criminal record. BTW...I think you meant "label", not liable. For thinking you're so smart you're kind of dumb.

post #38 of 167 Old 09-26-2019, 04:27 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Is not. Fire can be naturally occurring or started or just an accident.

I don't expect violence at every turn. That's your theory. You should know this as you've been trolling these sites long enough, but I didn't frequent WallyWorlds long before the shooting in Texas. I don't like the clientele and I don't like the way they do bizness. A mass shooting just reinforces my desire to not patronize them.

I also stay out of Targets because they allow idiots that don't understand basic biology and plumbing to use whatever bathroom they choose. DNA makes it pretty simple. You're male or female. You can have whatever surgery you want, but your DNA doesn't change.

I didn't say you had a criminal record. BTW...I think you meant "label", not liable. For thinking you're so smart you're kind of dumb.
Way to repeat my statements. Carrying a gun on the other hand in a modern civilized area is not the same. You arenít worried that a grizzly bear will just walk through your average street or that you find one on a clientís lawn? Also, I said per your own statements about needing to armed all the time sounds paranoid. Statements I take at face value since you stated them as true.

Okay, you donít like poor people or transgender people. That is deplorable; but, not relevant in any way to conclusion based on your statements about needing to armed at work.

No, you claimed I couldnít pass a background check implies I have a criminal record. That is false. You wrote it as a fact that is liable. Very simple to understand
post #39 of 167 Old 09-26-2019, 04:38 AM

Actually he said and I quote Mark

“I find it hard to believe with your history that you can pass a background check. “
He has a “belief “ which is like an opinion ,it is not liable like you stated .
And maybe he wasn’t thinking about criminal activity, maybe a belief about your state of mind.

A lot of people carry guns and they’re not paranoid. it’s called being prepared but then again I’m sure you were never a Boy Scout.

Most police officers will never use their gun. but yet they carry guns.
They must be paranoid.

See you like exercising your constitutional right to free speech so why are you down the on other people when they practice their rights guaranteed to them by the constitution?

Most folks that carry a gun for protection from grizzlies will never use them as protection from a grizzly.
Must be paranoid about grizzly attacks ?
Or are they just prepared ?
Mark Oomkes likes this.
post #40 of 167 Old 09-26-2019, 05:03 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
Actually he said and I quote Mark

ďI find it hard to believe with your history that you can pass a background check. ď
He has a ďbelief ď which is like an opinion ,it is not liable like you stated .
And maybe he wasnít thinking about criminal activity, maybe a belief about your state of mind.

A lot of people carry guns and theyíre not paranoid. itís called being prepared but then again Iím sure you were never a Boy Scout.

Most police officers will never use their gun. but yet they carry guns.
They must be paranoid.

See you like exercising your constitutional right to free speech so why are you down the on other people when they practice their rights guaranteed to them by the constitution?

Most folks that carry a gun for protection from grizzlies will never use them as protection from a grizzly.
Must be paranoid about grizzly attacks ?
Or are they just prepared ?
This is pretty nonsensical... I donít care what he believes or does.
post #41 of 167 Old 09-26-2019, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Where as a gun can only protect you from intentional gun violence. Meaning you have to be suspecting violence at every turn.
False, ^
For one to use a weapon in the protection of themselves or others all one needs to believe is if they donít use their gun / weapon to stop the aggressor, somebody will experience great bodily harm or death.

The aggressor does not have to have a gun.
For you to be abel to legaly shoot them.
Mark Oomkes likes this.
post #42 of 167 Old 09-26-2019, 05:09 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
False, ^
For one to use a weapon in the protection of themselves or others all one needs to believe is if they donít use their gun / weapon to stop the aggressor, somebody will experience great bodily harm or death.

The aggressor does not have to have a gun.
For you to be abel to legaly shoot them.
My statement doesnít make these claims at all. I simply stated that you expect violence to occur in your presence. I never stated any legality or type of violence that might occur. So, this is not even relevant.
post #43 of 167 Old 09-26-2019, 05:13 AM

Quote:
This is pretty nonsensical... I donít care what he believes or does.
If there was any truth to your statement you wouldnít keep quoting him and telling him he is wrong

Your actions contradict what you say .
post #44 of 167 Old 09-26-2019, 05:14 AM

Quote:
My statement doesnít make these claims at all. I simply stated that you expect violence to occur in your presence. I never stated any legality or type of violence that might occur. So, this is not even relevant.
Yes,it is.
And that is not what you said.

You said,

ďOriginally Posted by WalterFGBS View Post
Where as a gun can only protect you from intentional gun violence. Meaning you have to be suspecting violence at every turn.Ē

ď where as a gun can only protect you from intentional gun violence ď

That statement is false
post #45 of 167 Old 09-26-2019, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Way to repeat my statements. Carrying a gun on the other hand in a modern civilized area is not the same. You arenít worried that a grizzly bear will just walk through your average street or that you find one on a clientís lawn? Also, I said per your own statements about needing to armed all the time sounds paranoid. Statements I take at face value since you stated them as true.

Okay, you donít like poor people or transgender people. That is deplorable; but, not relevant in any way to conclusion based on your statements about needing to armed at work.

No, you claimed I couldnít pass a background check implies I have a criminal record. That is false. You wrote it as a fact that is liable. Very simple to understand
Quote:

Not worried about a grizzly...if I was I'd carry my .45 all the time. Rabid dog or unleashed dogs, coyote attacking a 5 YO in her front yard.

Maybe it sounds paranoid to you, but that can be your uneducated opinion.

I never stated I was paranoid...you're inferring I am. I can assure you, if you walked by me in the street or store you would never know I was carrying and you wouldn't have the slightest hint that I'm paranoid.

There's a difference between poor and trailer trash. I never said I dislike poor people. Once again inferring things I am not stating. There is no such thing as transgender, I already made that clear. Those people are sick and need treatment.

I didn't imply anything about a criminal background check...and as we all know, I can say whatever I want on the interweb and no charges will be filed...just ask your BFF.

post #46 of 167 Old 09-26-2019, 05:40 AM

Quote:
And you statement is false. I do not expect violence to occur in my presence. I also don't expect a fire to occur in my presence.

post #47 of 167 Old 09-26-2019, 06:10 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Not worried about a grizzly...if I was I'd carry my .45 all the time. Rabid dog or unleashed dogs, coyote attacking a 5 YO in her front yard.

Maybe it sounds paranoid to you, but that can be your uneducated opinion.

I never stated I was paranoid...you're inferring I am. I can assure you, if you walked by me in the street or store you would never know I was carrying and you wouldn't have the slightest hint that I'm paranoid.

There's a difference between poor and trailer trash. I never said I dislike poor people. Once again inferring things I am not stating. There is no such thing as transgender, I already made that clear. Those people are sick and need treatment.

I didn't imply anything about a criminal background check...and as we all know, I can say whatever I want on the interweb and no charges will be filed...just ask your BFF.
How, many rabid dog attacks happen in Grand Rapids? How many dog attacks in general? How many are fatal? How many occur in a year? It seems pretty hard to believe that you live in fear of rabid dogs and coyotes... but whatever, if that is your story okay.

As for you carrying a gun concealed or otherwise. I really donít care. Carry it all the time. Sleep with it under your pillow. Or hell keep it tucked in your ass crack just encase Santa comes earlier than December 24th....

Okay, so you dislike like a certain subset of poor peopleótrailer trash. Which doesnít make you a better person. And your lack of understanding that gender is not a biological concept but sociological one tells a lot about you. Sex may be a biologically determined concept but the roles it fills in society are purely socially constructed and thus it can be altered. And transgender people arenít sick or in need of treatment. They are just people trying to find their own way. So, I am sorry your Ben Shapiroesque nonsense is just bigotry.

I have nothing to do with Fredís positions or statements. He is free to believe whatever he likes. I am sorry he got banned from here however.
post #48 of 167 Old 09-26-2019, 06:12 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
And you statement is false. I do not expect violence to occur in my presence. I also don't expect a fire to occur in my presence.
Sure thing...
post #49 of 167 Old 09-26-2019, 06:19 AM

So walleyedwally if , If you had a young daughter you would be OK with a guy going into the public bathroom with her , Because he is just trying to find his way?

You can call this guy a drag queen, you can call him transgender, you can call him confused, you can call him whatever you want he is still a guy going into the bathroom with your young daughter.

Call me paranoid ,you can call me delusional, you can call me a hillbilly or whatever you want but that will not happen .
no weirdo guy Confused or not , transgender or not ,trying or trying to find their way or not ,should be going in to the women’s bathroom, Period.

I really don’t care who is offended by that .

You’re either male or female ,very few people are a true Hermaphrodite, one of their sexes is dominant and they should be using the appropriate facilities.

if you’re a boy and you feel like you’re a girl you use the boys bathroom not the girls and vice a versa.
post #50 of 167 Old 09-26-2019, 06:30 AM
MJD

Quote:
Quote:
You are right... when are you going to leave?
The only person that will be going anywhere is you Konner, so end it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snow Plow Forum -†Let's Talk Snow Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode