Underbody Scrapers - Page 3 - Snow Plow Forum -†Let's Talk Snow Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 61 Old 05-30-2019, 04:38 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklebusta View Post
To play the other side, that's a picture of an orange truck in someone's drive. No way to prove who's, and where, me when the picture was taken. Just shows a white SUV, and an orange truck, wont hold up in court.
Actually it would since can be confirmed. In the first person...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 61 Old 05-30-2019, 05:02 PM

Legally there is no way to prove the picture and you know this. So in court it wont hold water.

It's still an orange truck parked next to a white suv with snow on the ground. Ownership by the picture cannot be determined, its word vers word and it would not go anywhere.
post #53 of 61 Old 05-30-2019, 05:19 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklebusta View Post
Legally there is no way to prove the picture and you know this. So in court it wont hold water.

It's still an orange truck parked next to a white suv with snow on the ground. Ownership by the picture cannot be determined, its word vers word and it would not go anywhere.
Actually, there is take the picture come the folks place and line up the topographical features of the land and then do a little photo analysis of vehicles and you will get an exact major. However, on the internet you cannot do that. But since iíve Shown you pictures of my other trucks in the spot... you can match it.
post #54 of 61 Old 05-31-2019, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterFGBS View Post
Actually, there is take the picture come the folks place and line up the topographical features of the land and then do a little photo analysis of vehicles and you will get an exact major. However, on the internet you cannot do that. But since iíve Shown you pictures of my other trucks in the spot... you can match it.
Perhaps you could have a notary put their stamp on one of your ladies
post #55 of 61 Old 05-31-2019, 05:19 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwren2472 View Post
Perhaps you could have a notary put their stamp on one of your ladies
Maybe ... will I probably not waste my time.

What fascinates me the most is for things you donít like you sure do spend a large part of your discourse engaged in the discussion of said vehicle. Is it because you and the gang have so few original thoughts on anything else that all you can do is pretend repeating 100% Traction (which by the way the truck achieves by using torque proportioning and auto locking differentials to ensure that torque and thus tractive effort is channeled from the slipping wheels to the gripping wheels) like some 8th grade class clown (on the high side of the spectrum) confounds me to no end. Did I ever say every time someone posted about their truck or equipment or asked for advice get a Walter? No, in fact the opposite is trueó yourself and others continually speak of them.

Whyó I ask is talking about a system that was superior to the FWD Tractioneer or Oshkosh 4wd system an insult to anyone with knowledge about it? It simply is then and is now superior to driver controlled locking or other types of limited slip or automatic locking systems... why waste power being sent to wheels that have no traction? If you have 20,000ft-lbs of tractive effort in 1st gear why spilt that 25% to each wheel no matter what? Traction control makes sense hence the reason all wheel drive cars usually advertise they send power from the wheels that slip to the wheels that grip. Walter trucks had the same idea 100+ years ago and called 100% Four Point Positive Traction. In reality it is no different in practice then the Subaru Asymmetrical all wheel drive concept.

Now, you want to criticize the Walter business model? If you want to make claims that perhaps the firm didnít anticipate that municipalities or airports would use their equipment for decades and that without a line of vehicles that fit better into the trends of more multi seasonal equipment with higher top speeds and better crew comfort took its toll on the company? Sure no argument. But the viability of the traction control system wasnít then or now in question. But again that doesnít play into your narrative...

The Walter truck isnít a Yugo. It is a beast.
post #56 of 61 Old 05-31-2019, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Maybe ... will I probably not waste my time.

What fascinates me the most is for things you donít like you sure do spend a large part of your discourse engaged in the discussion of said vehicle. Is it because you and the gang have so few original thoughts on anything else that all you can do is pretend repeating 100% Traction
I thought it was blatantly obvious, but apparently not. I couldn't care less about Walters in general nor your Walters in particular. I only care about needling you because it's fun - I know, "small minds" and all that. But since this also seems to be the only action this site gets, it's like I'm doing a public service. So, win-win as they say.
post #57 of 61 Old 05-31-2019, 12:32 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
I thought it was blatantly obvious, but apparently not. I couldn't care less about Walters in general nor your Walters in particular. I only care about needling you because it's fun - I know, "small minds" and all that. But since this also seems to be the only action this site gets, it's like I'm doing a public service. So, win-win as they say.
No, I am talking about over at the site that shall be nameless... you go out of your way to make comments to new posters about me. I find that fascinating since they neither know me or the majesty of a Walter Snow Fighter in action? Your inside joke only works with 10-12 people tops and only baffles if not alienates new posters. Not to mention isn’t much of an insult to me.

So, besides acting like a cyber bully what does it do for you?
post #58 of 61 Old 05-31-2019, 01:07 PM

Quote:

So, besides acting like a cyber bully what does it do for you?
Nothing. That's pretty much it.
post #59 of 61 Old 05-31-2019, 01:26 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
I respect honesty.... so, take this honestly your comments about me are childlike...
post #60 of 61 Old 05-31-2019, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I respect honesty.... so, take this honestly your comments about me are childlike...
My apologies then. I'll leave you alone to post your endless photos in endless empty threads and wont bother you any further. Cheers!
post #61 of 61 Old 05-31-2019, 02:46 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
My apologies then. I'll leave you alone to post your endless photos in endless empty threads and wont bother you any further. Cheers!
So, either accept abuse or isolation? So, I guess I will accept silence. But odds are you cannot control your need to mock me...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snow Plow Forum -†Let's Talk Snow Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode