The wisdom... - Snow Plow Forum -†Let's Talk Snow Discussion Forums

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 Old 05-18-2019, 09:34 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 360
Garage
The wisdom...

You have to love the wisdom here...

https://www.*************/threads/best-set-up.176664/

Words of wisdom truly...
WalterFGBS is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 24 Old 05-18-2019, 09:47 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 360
Garage
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #3 of 24 Old 05-18-2019, 12:06 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 360
Garage
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #4 of 24 Old 05-18-2019, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 360
Garage
This is a weird site plow and site can not be written together...
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #5 of 24 Old 05-20-2019, 04:01 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterFGBS View Post
This is a weird site plow and site can not be written together...
That is weird. I know of a place where they can be used together, why don't you come over and- oops, sorry. I forgot.
cwren2472 is offline  
post #6 of 24 Old 05-20-2019, 08:28 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 360
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwren2472 View Post
That is weird. I know of a place where they can be used together, why don't you come over and- oops, sorry. I forgot.
I am sorry seeing prom photos just doesnít excite me. Nor, does hearing about wild asparagus or the dietary needs of dogs...

But again the gang really helped out that poster with a question about his tractor... especially the part about the Walter Trucks... your wisdom was profound 20-30 junkers... that really helped the original poster...

But maybe you guys can call his tractor dealer a moron. Oh wait that was Markís contribution...
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #7 of 24 Old 05-21-2019, 05:27 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: MN
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterFGBS View Post
I am sorry seeing prom photos just doesn’t excite me. Nor, does hearing about wild asparagus or the dietary needs of dogs...

But again the gang really helped out that poster with a question about his tractor... especially the part about the Walter Trucks... your wisdom was profound 20-30 junkers... that really helped the original poster...

But maybe you guys can call his tractor dealer a moron. Oh wait that was Mark’s contribution...
so cwren2472 hit a sore spot...

then you throw shade, yet you go there and lurk.
then you try to start a discussion on the same topics...

you=troll


how did this post help you?

Ive read you posts lately and your wisdom is to tell a poster
1. you dont know
2 to go look it up.

ooooohh the wisdom......
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #8 of 24 Old 05-21-2019, 05:33 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 360
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
so cwren2472 hit a sore spot...

then you throw shade, yet you go there and lurk.
then you try to start a discussion on the same topics...

you=troll


how did this post help you?

Ive read you posts lately and your wisdom is to tell a poster
1. you dont know
2 to go look it up.

ooooohh the wisdom......
The foundation of all wisdom starts with knowing that you might not know the answer... Socrates believed that. I do too. Actually, usually I ask for more information so we can go look it up.

Thanks for playing... actually my post was designed to exactly what it did.
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #9 of 24 Old 05-21-2019, 05:43 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: MN
Posts: 203
all you post did is open up the door so we could troll you.

you are some kind of special,, I mean a moron.....

I come here because I've been a member since 04, You?
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #10 of 24 Old 05-21-2019, 05:47 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 360
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
all you post did is open up the door so we could troll you.

you are some kind of special,, I mean a moron.....

I come here because I've been a member since 04, You?
And yet youíve only won in your own limited minds...
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #11 of 24 Old 05-21-2019, 05:54 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: MN
Posts: 203
whatever you say Daniel.

SnoFarmer is offline  
post #12 of 24 Old 05-21-2019, 05:57 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 360
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
whatever you say Daniel.

https://youtu.be/ODVEH_vA9T0
If you say so...
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #13 of 24 Old 05-21-2019, 06:05 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: MN
Posts: 203
so.




minn character count
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #14 of 24 Old 05-21-2019, 06:24 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 360
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
so.




minn character count
193 posts since 2004... what is wrong not getting enough attention?
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #15 of 24 Old 05-21-2019, 06:33 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: MN
Posts: 203
I dont require the same level of attention that you beg for.

its kind of obvious as in the short time you have been here, you have amassed such a large amount of
posts that mostly say ,(paraphrasing) uh i dont know, maybe you can get the answer someplace else....

actually I like, no attention.
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #16 of 24 Old 05-21-2019, 06:37 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: MN
Posts: 203
funny coming from a guy with a higher post count accrued in the fraction of the time....
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #17 of 24 Old 05-21-2019, 07:19 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 360
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
I dont require the same level of attention that you beg for.

its kind of obvious as in the short time you have been here, you have amassed such a large amount of
posts that mostly say ,(paraphrasing) uh i dont know, maybe you can get the answer someplace else....

actually I like, no attention.
You are easily triggered ah snowflake...
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #18 of 24 Old 05-21-2019, 07:32 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: MN
Posts: 203
There you go again .
All you do is do you is defer, In a attempt to redirect the attention away from the fact at hand.

This whole thread and your first three posts are just a cry for attention .

Ps
You don’t even know how do use the term snowflake correctly.

It’s a term used derogatorily by my generation towards yours.

I’m would be on the opposite end of the spectrum from a snowflake...

See, your Craving for attention brought on a rebuttal. you must be pretty proud of yourself today.
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #19 of 24 Old 05-21-2019, 08:29 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 360
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
There you go again .
All you do is do you is defer, In a attempt to redirect the attention away from the fact at hand.

This whole thread and your first three posts are just a cry for attention .

Ps
You donít even know how do use the term snowflake correctly.

Itís a term used derogatorily by my generation towards yours.

Iím would be on the opposite end of the spectrum from a snowflake...

See, your Craving for attention brought on a rebuttal. you must be pretty proud of yourself today.
Actually, I believe your generation used it mostly to either mock white people or mock black people acting white... not until the 21st did it take on a meaning of mocking perceived overly sensitive members of society.

Of course I was looking for attention who signs up to a message not to get some form of attention via their topics.
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #20 of 24 Old 05-21-2019, 09:09 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: MN
Posts: 203
Snowflake is a 2010s derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are over-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.

The term "Generation Snowflake" or "Snowflake Generation" was popularized following a 2015 student/faculty confrontation at Yale University, which was later discussed in I Find That Offensive!, Claire Fox's 2016 book.




Chuck Palahniuk has often been credited with coining the metaphorical use of snowflake[3] in his 1996 novel Fight Club. Fight Club contains the quote: "you are not special, you are not a beautiful and unique snowflake".The 1999 film adaptation of the novel also contains this line.In January 2017, Palahniuk directly claimed credit for coining the term, adding that the young adults of the 2010s exhibit "a kind of new Victorianism"
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #21 of 24 Old 05-21-2019, 09:41 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 360
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
Snowflake is a 2010s derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are over-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.

The term "Generation Snowflake" or "Snowflake Generation" was popularized following a 2015 student/faculty confrontation at Yale University, which was later discussed in I Find That Offensive!, Claire Fox's 2016 book.




Chuck Palahniuk has often been credited with coining the metaphorical use of snowflake[3] in his 1996 novel Fight Club. Fight Club contains the quote: "you are not special, you are not a beautiful and unique snowflake".The 1999 film adaptation of the novel also contains this line.In January 2017, Palahniuk directly claimed credit for coining the term, adding that the young adults of the 2010s exhibit "a kind of new Victorianism"
Thanks Captain Obvious...
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #22 of 24 Old 05-21-2019, 09:59 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: MN
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterFGBS View Post
Actually, I believe your generation used it mostly to either mock white people or mock black people acting white... not until the 21st did it take on a meaning of mocking perceived overly sensitive members of society.

Of course I was looking for attention who signs up to a message not to get some form of attention via their topics.
Actually I’m a baby boomer .
Never heard of a person of color being called a snowflake because they were trying to act white . I believe we called them Oreos, black on the outside white on the inside.

I’ve been called a honky / cracker and a few other choice names by black people but never a snowflake.


Some sigen up because they want help, some sign up because they’re willing to give help and take out the trash, not all of us are narcissist like you.
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #23 of 24 Old 05-21-2019, 10:24 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: MN
Posts: 203
Just for reference,
I grow up in a time when kids said things like this in the school yard.

“Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me . “

A snowflake would never use or say Such a thing.

Today more and more kids like you are so delicate you can’t even look at them without them shattering
Let alone useing words.
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #24 of 24 Old 05-21-2019, 06:49 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 360
Garage
the sad part is a Walter with a 10ft v-plow and a few additional valves for a 12ft power angle plow would be great. He could also use an international paystar 5000 , FWD Tractioneer RB44 or any Oshkosh P series. But I think the traction control of the Walter would be beneficial.
WalterFGBS is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snow Plow Forum -†Let's Talk Snow Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wisdom over the ages Mark Oomkes Off Topic 33 05-22-2019 12:14 PM
Another example of the EPA's Infinite Wisdom John Banks Off Topic 4 12-06-2008 04:22 AM
wisdom tooth? chipsearthworks Off Topic 23 09-26-2006 02:29 PM
Words of Wisdom - Marriage Wizard Off Topic 3 09-10-2006 08:26 PM
wisdom of life lbgirl Off Topic 5 09-25-2004 03:30 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome