100% Positive Traction - Page 6 - Snow Plow Forum -†Let's Talk Snow Discussion Forums

 16Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #126 of 159 Old 07-20-2019, 02:37 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 218 or 406
Posts: 588
I would happily welcome the folks from South America and Mexico, 4 for 1 in exchange...
SnoFarmer is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #127 of 159 Old 07-20-2019, 02:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 218 or 406
Posts: 588
Hey Connor,
why do you assume that every race & every one wants to be your friend?
It doesnít matter if you like them .
it doesnít matter if you think your not racist or sexist.
it doesnít really matter what you think they donít want to be your friend.
I donít want to assimilate .

You still bask in your Viking heritage even though you hold the American flag and constitution closer to your heart and youíve become an American right.
Yeah itís a little different for them.
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #128 of 159 Old 07-20-2019, 03:03 PM Thread Starter
LetsTalkSnow.com - Addict
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 1,049
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
Hey Connor,
why do you assume that every race & every one wants to be your friend?
It doesnít matter if you like them .
it doesnít matter if you think your not racist or sexist.
it doesnít really matter what you think they donít want to be your friend.
I donít want to assimilate .

You still bask in your Viking heritage even though you hold the American flag and constitution closer to your heart and youíve become an American right.
Yeah itís a little different for them.
I am polish I just like Fake Viking helmets with horns...

The first part of your statement is just crazy... you are confusing individual members of a group with an entire group affiliation. I merely judge just each individual of a group and do not stereotype the entire group based on my personal experience or inexperience with a subset of that group.
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #129 of 159 Old 07-20-2019, 03:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 218 or 406
Posts: 588
You need to wake up.
As individuals or a group They don’t like you,
You don’t care if you love everybody and take them on face value all they care about their community to Shahara law and they’re Muslim faith and to hell with everything else give me give me give me take take take
they are going to Use your liberal bleeding hart just as thay have used in the past.

Wake up.




They didn’t want to come here.
They came you hear because we gave them free money, free clothing free ,healthcare, indoor plumbing , heat , housing, clean water an education On the backs of the tax payers.

Then they systematically took over and moved into neighborhoods to lower the property value.
They did this to take over the district and lower the housing cost so they could afford to buy them

lured Thim here with milk and honey instead of fighting for their own Civil War and standing up for their own country.
we would call them draft dodgers and traders
Unpatriotic .


Minnesota has regretted it.
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #130 of 159 Old 07-20-2019, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
LetsTalkSnow.com - Addict
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 1,049
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
You need to wake up.
As individuals or a group They donít like you,
You donít care if you love everybody and take them on face value all they care about their community to Shahara law and theyíre Muslim faith and to hell with everything else give me give me give me take take take
they are going to Use your liberal bleeding hart just as thay have used in the past.

Wake up.




They didnít want to come here.
They came you hear because we gave them free money, free clothing free ,healthcare, indoor plumbing , heat , housing, clean water an education On the backs of the tax payers.

Then they systematically took over and moved into neighborhoods to lower the property value.
They did this to take over the district and lower the housing cost so they could afford to buy them

lured Thim here with milk and honey instead of fighting for their own Civil War and standing up for their own country.
we would call them draft dodgers and traders
Unpatriotic .


Minnesota has regretted it.
And this why you are racist xenophobic person.
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #131 of 159 Old 07-20-2019, 05:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 218 or 406
Posts: 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterFGBS View Post
And this why you are racist xenophobic person.
And you are a Moron
You know so very little but you are so quick to judge.

You see Minnesota did the same thing in the 60s with the Hmong the refugees From Vietnam and Laos.

They killed to be Americans, they didn’t come here to change America they came here to be Americans .
There’s a big difference
They came here wanting to give to America


They have a rich culture while adopting the American
Way of life.

Comparatively the Hmong are a delight ,
And I can say I have a couple as friends .

Actually you’re so pathetic, you will say just about anything without the knowledge and life experience to back it up , you are scum
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #132 of 159 Old 07-20-2019, 05:46 PM Thread Starter
LetsTalkSnow.com - Addict
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 1,049
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
And you are a Moron
You know so very little but you are so quick to judge.

You see Minnesota did the same thing in the 60s with the Hmong the refugees From Vietnam and Laos.

They killed to be Americans, they didnít come here to change America they came here to be Americans .
Thereís a big difference
They came here wanting to give to America


They have a rich culture while adopting the American
Way of life.

Comparatively the Hmong are a delight ,
And I can say I have a couple as friends .

Actually youíre so pathetic, you will say just about anything without the knowledge and life experience to back it up , you are scum
You are clearly a racist... nothing you said is even remotely true. No one is creating a sharia law community in The Twin Cities in MN.

Do you think I care what you think about me? Clueóno.... however, you are clearly a racist.
https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...mments/384656/
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #133 of 159 Old 07-20-2019, 05:51 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 218 or 406
Posts: 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterFGBS View Post
You are clearly a racist... nothing you said is even remotely true. No one is creating a sharia law community in The Twin Cities in MN.

Do you think I care what you think about me? Clueóno.... however, you are clearly a racist.
https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...mments/384656/
You need to educate yourself on the district that voted her in.
she supports the brotherhood that her brother and her father belong to .
She supports groups who in Part support the brotherhood and other Muslim terrorist organizations

educate yourself before you embarrass yourself anymore.

Then the racist card is so played it means nothing anymore

Ps

Xenophobia refers to dislike or fearing unknown. However, racism refers to disliking a certain race of humans.
2.A xenophobic does not like anyone who is different from the rest and does something that is sinful. On the other hand racist doesnít tolerate people who do not belong to his or her human trait.

Iím not fearful of what I donít know, Iím educated on the subject
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #134 of 159 Old 07-20-2019, 06:02 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 218 or 406
Posts: 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterFGBS View Post
You are clearly a racist... nothing you said is even remotely true. No one is creating a sharia law community in The Twin Cities in MN.

Do you think I care what you think about me? Clueóno.... however, you are clearly a racist.
https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...mments/384656/
Never heard of the source you cite .
Hear something from Minnesota something for you to read.

https://mobile.wnd.com/2015/05/minne...-want-shariah/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/minneap...ic-extremists/

http://m.startribune.com/inside-litt...ast/414876214/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/things-to...s-in-minnesota


https://mobile.wnd.com/2016/07/musli...ity-with-rape/

https://madworldnews.com/mob-somali-muslims-minnesota/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8BCE578D-FA0B-4E5C-A12F-604A7F5E36D0.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	29828  
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #135 of 159 Old 07-20-2019, 06:08 PM Thread Starter
LetsTalkSnow.com - Addict
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 1,049
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
You need to educate yourself on the district that voted her in.
she supports the brotherhood that her brother and her father belong to .
She supports groups who in Part support the brotherhood and other Muslim terrorist organizations

educate yourself before you embarrass yourself anymore.

Then the racist card is so played it means nothing anymore

Ps

Xenophobia refers to dislike or fearing unknown. However, racism refers to disliking a certain race of humans.
2.A xenophobic does not like anyone who is different from the rest and does something that is sinful. On the other hand racist doesnít tolerate people who do not belong to his or her human trait.

Iím not fearful of what I donít know, Iím educated on the subject
Xenophobia has nothing to do with sinfulness

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionari...ish/xenophobia

You are just a tinfoil hat wearing joke arenít you?
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #136 of 159 Old 07-20-2019, 06:13 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 218 or 406
Posts: 588
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterFGBS View Post
Xenophobia has nothing to do with sinfulness

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionari...ish/xenophobia

You are just a tinfoil hat wearing joke aren’t you?
Love thy neighbor like you would love thy self

Well this proves you don’t know what you’re talking about because I cut and paste that from a credible source , http://www.differencebetween.net/lan...ia-and-racism/


you should sue your liberal’s professors



And Your a chump,
you use a source to show your work but you don’t know what the hell a fulcrum is
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #137 of 159 Old 07-20-2019, 06:15 PM Thread Starter
LetsTalkSnow.com - Addict
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 1,049
Garage
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #138 of 159 Old 07-20-2019, 06:17 PM Thread Starter
LetsTalkSnow.com - Addict
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 1,049
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
Well this proves you don’t know what you’re talking about because I cut and paste that from a credible source ,
you should sue your liberal’s professors
The Oxford dictionary isn’t credible... okay... you win your tinfoil hat is more powerful than the power of reason and logic. Well after all you must be one of the geniuses that voted Bachmann into office. Please say you didn’t reproduce I cannot bare the thought your genes are running wild...
Goodbye
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #139 of 159 Old 07-20-2019, 06:21 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 218 or 406
Posts: 588
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #140 of 159 Old 07-20-2019, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
LetsTalkSnow.com - Addict
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 1,049
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
....................
Did you actually finish high school?
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #141 of 159 Old 07-20-2019, 06:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 218 or 406
Posts: 588
There you go again.

When proven wrong you resort to
Name calling , assumptions and a poor attempt to Change the subject at best.

Even you could’ve read through those links that fast so go back and do some reading.

that is a small selection of cases over the years
if you lived here and lived it,

Nevermind just go back to looking down
The exhaust stack
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #142 of 159 Old 07-20-2019, 06:42 PM Thread Starter
LetsTalkSnow.com - Addict
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 1,049
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
There you go again.

When proven wrong you resort to
Name calling and a poor attempt to
Change the subject at best.

Even you couldíve read through those links that fast so go back and do some reading.

that is a small selection of cases over the years
if you lived here and lived it,
I read your articles they are junk...
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #143 of 159 Old 07-20-2019, 07:02 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 218 or 406
Posts: 588
Your right all of the biggest papers in Minnesota are junk CBS and Fox too
you know best, because youíre the savior of the
Internet

Shouldnít you be reporting yourself to the shareholders and moderators of this site ?
you must be driving away sponsorship and members because your actions ?
Attacking and harassing other members ,name calling taking subjects off-topic everywhere you go.
just because someone said the word traction doesnít mean to jump in with 100% tractive force

You are a Hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterFGBS View Post
I am not a fan of institutional based bias. Have you ever actually read the ps forum rulesó 90% of the long term older members would be banned if they followed them. You have users advocating violence towards specific groups, harass members with differing ideas, and my favorite promoting road rage and illicit drug use... everyone of the core members of the have broken the rules numerous times and have never been bannedóask yourself why?

Is it because these members give the best advice? Probably not. Since they more often then not derail the threads or turn them into fights with members they donít like .

Is because they generate usable content? Not that much really most of is confined to the members only areas. And the stuff in the other places usually ends inside jokes and nonsenseó I am pretty sure no one will want a Walter or care about 100% positive traction in the ps magazine.

Is it because they generate views of ads? Bingo. By the amount of time the spend scrolling along they generate sellable information about presences based on topics read and so on. Thus we have found their usefulness... reliable dependable clickers.

That is all you are to the corporate machine. And since anything that upsets this gravy train is bad you dispose of it even if you have to lie... hence my mission.
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #144 of 159 Old 07-21-2019, 03:36 AM Thread Starter
LetsTalkSnow.com - Addict
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 1,049
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
Your right all of the biggest papers in Minnesota are junk CBS and Fox too
you know best, because youíre the savior of the
Internet

Shouldnít you be reporting yourself to the shareholders and moderators of this site ?
you must be driving away sponsorship and members because your actions ?
Attacking and harassing other members ,name calling taking subjects off-topic everywhere you go.
just because someone said the word traction doesnít mean to jump in with 100% tractive force

You are a Hypocrite
1) the articles you linked to did two things: a pointed out the make up a community and b) highlighted that larger communities will shocker have a higher probability of finding persons with the propensity for being radicalized. Gee that isnít a shocker at all. That holds true for any population.

2) the star tribune article also points out a truism that shocker immigrants tend to cluster together into enclaves based on their shared origins and home cultures. Nothing new in that regard either nor is it nefarious. After all any major city in American has these ethnic regions in them.

3) you present one case where 20-30 or about .0075 percent of 40,000 person community did something. That is called a hasty generalization or the fallacy of arguing from too small a sampling size. It would be like saying after meeting 5 racists people in a white homogeneous town of 10,000 and concluding all white people in said town are racists. Cannot do it.

4) you site resources that site known Islamophobic content from Robert Spencer. Jews can be racists too see treatment of Palestinians in the occupied regions. So, right there you cannot be taken seriously since your sources are already tainted.

5) you used an open source material for so-called debunking... which has no creditable citations for the author or his work. I used the Oxford Dictionary a credible source.

6) You quote Michelle Bachmann who is known for playing fast and loose with facts.

As for my statement it is not all hypocritical to mock you Snofarmer. I never said I cared about personal attacks only the bias in the institution of PS management to ignore comments from long time members that violate the terms of service while pretending i an unpopular poster did as well for group harmony. Big difference in positions.
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #145 of 159 Old 07-21-2019, 04:42 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 218 or 406
Posts: 588
I post something a politician had a quip in
And you turn it around to I voted for them.
How does your brain come to that conclusion.
Like all the other wrong conclusions you come to

You reading comprehension is lower than mine.

You flat out lie about other people.thos a fact
You live in your pearests basement and the only People who will hire you are your Parents.

Again you should be banned from this forum also.
By your own admission.

Posted by Wally/ Connor the moron
I am not a fan of institutional based bias. Have you ever actually read the ps forum rulesó 90% of the long term older members would be banned if they followed them. You have users advocating violence towards specific groups, harass members with differing ideas, and my favorite promoting road rage and illicit drug use... everyone of the core members of the have broken the rules numerous times and have never been bannedóask yourself why?

Is it because these members give the best advice? Probably not. Since they more often then not derail the threads or turn them into fights with members they donít like .

Is because they generate usable content? Not that much really most of is confined to the members only areas. And the stuff in the other places usually ends inside jokes and nonsenseó I am pretty sure no one will want a Walter or care about 100% positive traction in the ps magazine.

Is it because they generate views of ads? Bingo. By the amount of time the spend scrolling along they generate sellable information about presences based on topics read and so on. Thus we have found their usefulness... reliable dependable clickers.

That is all you are to the corporate machine. And since anything that upsets this gravy train is bad you dispose of it even if you have to lie... hence my mission.


.............


Your right all of the biggest papers in Minnesota are junk CBS and Fox too. Didnít they say what you wanted, so now there bunk..
you know best, because youíre the savior of the
Internet

Shouldnít you be reporting yourself to the shareholders and moderators of this site ?
you must be driving away sponsorship and members because your actions ?
Attacking and harassing other members ,name calling taking subjects off-topic everywhere you go.
just because someone said the word traction doesnít mean to jump in with 100% tractive force

You are a Hypocrite

There is nothing you can do or say,
Your a looser.
You have to resort to flat out lies,

Now go wipe you nose.
Knucklebusta likes this.
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #146 of 159 Old 07-21-2019, 05:10 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 218 or 406
Posts: 588
Now you are now playing the racist card by accusing others of xenophobia.

But while it is easy to accuse anyone who uses race or ethnicity as a marker to criticize a particular group or cohort of people, racism is a complex label, and one should exercise caution in using it against anyone.

Racism is not a mechanical label that can simply be attached to anyone who uses the flaws, actual or imagined, associated with a particular race or ethnicity. To be considered as outright racism, such must exist in the context of a power hierarchy and must be expressed as a tacit act by someone representing a dominant or superior race or ethnicity to demean, oppress and marginalize what is considered to be an inferior race or ethnicity


You are a internet troll you should be banned
From participating.
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #147 of 159 Old 07-21-2019, 06:07 AM Thread Starter
LetsTalkSnow.com - Addict
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 1,049
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
I post something a politician had a quip in
And you turn it around to I voted for them.
How does your brain come to that conclusion.
Like all the other wrong conclusions you come to

You reading comprehension is lower than mine.

You flat out lie about other people.thos a fact
You live in your pearests basement and the only People who will hire you are your Parents.

Again you should be banned from this forum also.
By your own admission.

Posted by Wally/ Connor the moron
I am not a fan of institutional based bias. Have you ever actually read the ps forum rulesó 90% of the long term older members would be banned if they followed them. You have users advocating violence towards specific groups, harass members with differing ideas, and my favorite promoting road rage and illicit drug use... everyone of the core members of the have broken the rules numerous times and have never been bannedóask yourself why?

Is it because these members give the best advice? Probably not. Since they more often then not derail the threads or turn them into fights with members they donít like .

Is because they generate usable content? Not that much really most of is confined to the members only areas. And the stuff in the other places usually ends inside jokes and nonsenseó I am pretty sure no one will want a Walter or care about 100% positive traction in the ps magazine.

Is it because they generate views of ads? Bingo. By the amount of time the spend scrolling along they generate sellable information about presences based on topics read and so on. Thus we have found their usefulness... reliable dependable clickers.

That is all you are to the corporate machine. And since anything that upsets this gravy train is bad you dispose of it even if you have to lie... hence my mission.


.............


Your right all of the biggest papers in Minnesota are junk CBS and Fox too. Didnít they say what you wanted, so now there bunk..
you know best, because youíre the savior of the
Internet

Shouldnít you be reporting yourself to the shareholders and moderators of this site ?
you must be driving away sponsorship and members because your actions ?
Attacking and harassing other members ,name calling taking subjects off-topic everywhere you go.
just because someone said the word traction doesnít mean to jump in with 100% tractive force

You are a Hypocrite

There is nothing you can do or say,
Your a looser.
You have to resort to flat out lies,

Now go wipe you nose.
Again your articles from cbs, Fox and the star tribune do nothing to bolster your argument that all Somali refugees are anti-assimilation or jihadists. They merely proved two basic facts: people with similar ethnic backgrounds cluster when traveling to new countries and larger groups of people will have a higher probability of finding members that hold or can be persuaded to radical views. Nothing earth shattering in those articles or particularly supportive of your thesis statement of Somali refugees attacking America as a general consensus of the group.

Try again ... the rest of what you say is just nonsense or clearly misrepresentation of my statements
WalterFGBS is online now  
post #148 of 159 Old 07-21-2019, 06:15 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 218 or 406
Posts: 588
Iím right your wrong
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #149 of 159 Old 07-21-2019, 06:23 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 218 or 406
Posts: 588
Havenít you noticed Iím not even reading your nonsense anymore because thatís all it is .
you cannot debate the facts at hand when I put up facts the counter act with Gibberish, falsehoods and lies about the other poster.

So enjoy yourself here, spinning in the wind and on your own form board that has Casper and tumbleweeds as the number one guests .
good luck with that

You can post whatever outlandish things you want .
youíll just be you here posting outlandish things to yourself . By your own admission youshould be banned Iím done talking with you youíre just a hypocrite.


When i do post it will be for my own or maybe a couple other members but I truly wonít be here to engage you .

Iíll post for the others to correct your wrong information when you hand out .1 wonít let you get by with your bull**** because itís obviously all you can do

oh whatís that I hear, your mom calling you from up stairs.
SnoFarmer is offline  
post #150 of 159 Old 07-21-2019, 06:56 AM Thread Starter
LetsTalkSnow.com - Addict
 
WalterFGBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Catskill Mountains, NYS
Posts: 1,049
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoFarmer View Post
Havenít you noticed Iím not even reading your nonsense anymore because thatís all it is .
you cannot debate the facts at hand when I put up facts the counter act with Gibberish, falsehoods and lies about the other poster.

So enjoy yourself here, spinning in the wind and on your own form board that has Casper and tumbleweeds as the number one guests .
good luck with that

You can post whatever outlandish things you want .
youíll just be you here posting outlandish things to yourself . By your own admission youshould be banned Iím done talking with you youíre just a hypocrite.


When i do post it will be for my own or maybe a couple other members but I truly wonít be here to engage you .

Iíll post for the others to correct your wrong information when you hand out .1 wonít let you get by with your bull**** because itís obviously all you can do

oh whatís that I hear, your mom calling you from up stairs.
Is this a promise?
F.D. Gambino likes this.
WalterFGBS is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snow Plow Forum -†Let's Talk Snow Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FINALLY a positive Leadville story! chtucker Off Topic 0 05-10-2010 07:40 AM
Snapped positive post on Fisher pump turcotbj Fisher Snowplows 4 12-21-2007 04:55 AM
Positive/Negative transaction threads? MDsnowPRO Off Topic 3 06-30-2007 09:16 PM
Traction Control Bryan-B Cars & General Automotive Repair / Troubleshooting / Help 3 03-15-2007 11:22 AM
traction? dylan Snowplowing Discussions 16 12-08-2003 09:14 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome