Your right all of the biggest papers in Minnesota are junk CBS and Fox too
you know best, because youíre the savior of the
Shouldnít you be reporting yourself to the shareholders and moderators of this site ?
you must be driving away sponsorship and members because your actions ?
Attacking and harassing other members ,name calling taking subjects off-topic everywhere you go.
just because someone said the word traction doesnít mean to jump in with 100% tractive force
You are a Hypocrite
1) the articles you linked to did two things: a pointed out the make up a community and b) highlighted that larger communities will shocker have a higher probability of finding persons with the propensity for being radicalized. Gee that isnít a shocker at all. That holds true for any population.
2) the star tribune article also points out a truism that shocker immigrants tend to cluster together into enclaves based on their shared origins and home cultures. Nothing new in that regard either nor is it nefarious. After all any major city in American has these ethnic regions in them.
3) you present one case where 20-30 or about .0075 percent of 40,000 person community did something. That is called a hasty generalization or the fallacy of arguing from too small a sampling size. It would be like saying after meeting 5 racists people in a white homogeneous town of 10,000 and concluding all white people in said town are racists. Cannot do it.
4) you site resources that site known Islamophobic content from Robert Spencer. Jews can be racists too see treatment of Palestinians in the occupied regions. So, right there you cannot be taken seriously since your sources are already tainted.
5) you used an open source material for so-called debunking... which has no creditable citations for the author or his work. I used the Oxford Dictionary a credible source.
6) You quote Michelle Bachmann who is known for playing fast and loose with facts.
As for my statement it is not all hypocritical to mock you Snofarmer. I never said I cared about personal attacks only the bias in the institution of PS management to ignore comments from long time members that violate the terms of service while pretending i an unpopular poster did as well for group harmony. Big difference in positions.