New members - read this ! - Page 2 - Snow Plow Forum - Let's Talk Snow Discussion Forums

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #26 of 34 Old 02-09-2009, 02:21 PM
LetsTalkSnow.com - Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Pelican
Just take a look at the index page you find by clicking the logo in the upper left corner of each page. There you'll see a listing of forums, just choose the one that your pictures best fit, in this case "Plowing with Equipment" would probably be best. When in doubt, post in "Snowplowing Discussions" and we can move it if necessary.

That's an interesting machine, how about starting a thread in "Plowing With Equipment" about it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27 of 34 Old 02-09-2009, 02:35 PM
LetsTalkSnow.com - Addict

Welcome ! Great to have another snowy part of the worlds perspective about Plowing !

Bill White
2011 Silverado 2500HD LT Ext Cab 6.0
Fisher XLS
7' snowman backplow/18" extension
A CAT C9-400HP in back of a big box
post #28 of 34 Old 02-09-2009, 05:24 PM

Welcome!. Great pictures. Quite the backdrop. Keep posting them if you have more. Will be interested in hearing more about snow removal in your part of the world.

Chris Kroupa
Landgreen Lawncare
09 F-250 Blizzard 810
04 F-350 PSD, Blizzard 810, 16' Ebling backblade, Sno-way spreader
01 F-250 7.5 Western w/wings, Daniels backblade

http://landgreenlawncare.com
post #29 of 34 Old 02-09-2009, 05:29 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mark Oomkes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holder C4.74 View Post
Thx for the warm welcome here.

I can tell you that we have the same problems here, like it is for you. Cars at wrong places, high costs and low paying.

Sure i will post some pictures but first i have to find the right place to post them.
I will post 2 of the equipment that i am working with. Maybe someone can tell me where to post more, i hope to find the right place soon.

Greetings Peter

btw: sorry if my english isn't perfect
Welcome to LTS, rather ironic, as Chuck was just saying he didn't think there were any members from Europe.

You are very fortunate to live there, I was lucky enough to visit there back in '88 and loved it. Unfortunately, it was summertime.

PS Your English is just fine.

Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.

America was founded by Right-Wing Extremists.
post #30 of 34 Old 12-24-2009, 02:46 PM

Hi all! This is my 2nd season plowing and I wish I had found this site last year!
I am located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, I have an 03 chev 2500 and a 9' western plow and up untill now it has been tough to get the info I have needed, I also have a 743 bobcat and am now looking for a backup truck. My savings for my 2nd truck were slightly dpleted on the first snow this year when my truck started making horrible noises in 4wd, I now intimately know what a transfer case and front differential are AND cost!

Looking forward to getting to know you all here!

Dave
post #31 of 34 Old 12-24-2009, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
Hi all! This is my 2nd season plowing and I wish I had found this site last year!
I am located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, I have an 03 chev 2500 and a 9' western plow and up untill now it has been tough to get the info I have needed, I also have a 743 bobcat and am now looking for a backup truck. My savings for my 2nd truck were slightly dpleted on the first snow this year when my truck started making horrible noises in 4wd, I now intimately know what a transfer case and front differential are AND cost!

Looking forward to getting to know you all here!

Dave
Welcome to LTS Dave, Remember if you have a question about something try a search first. That will save you a lot of time.

Plow on!

hlntoiz-Matt
Neighborhood Services, LLC
www.NHsvcs.com
Facebook Fan Page

2007.5 CC 6.7 Dodge Ram 3500 Erie Special #15.5
1999 CC 5.9 Dodge Ram 3500
2000 330 Peterbilt Hooklift truck
2008 Yanmar VIO 35-3
2004 Takeucki TL130
1999 B7500 Kubota
post #32 of 34 Old 12-28-2009, 12:16 PM

Charlie with Charliesfleet

Cool site Hea just wanted to say Ive been plowing for years and I plow even though I'm in a wheelchair. Ive been paralyzed for 30 years .I run an emergency road service auto and truck repair.I sold my last snow plow truck two years ago and thought I would get out of the business. Then I had an idea. Why don't I invent a plow for use with a wheelchair.So I did.Check This out a special plow that allows someone in a power chair to get through and beyond the snow. This thing is incredible.Works better than i ever dreamed. google snowplowing wheelchair.
post #33 of 34 Old 12-28-2009, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliesfleet View Post
Cool site Hea just wanted to say Ive been plowing for years and I plow even though I'm in a wheelchair. Ive been paralyzed for 30 years .I run an emergency road service auto and truck repair.I sold my last snow plow truck two years ago and thought I would get out of the business. Then I had an idea. Why don't I invent a plow for use with a wheelchair.So I did.Check This out a special plow that allows someone in a power chair to get through and beyond the snow. This thing is incredible.Works better than i ever dreamed. google snowplowing wheelchair.
U plow snow in New Mexico? NM in your sig??

hlntoiz-Matt
Neighborhood Services, LLC
www.NHsvcs.com
Facebook Fan Page

2007.5 CC 6.7 Dodge Ram 3500 Erie Special #15.5
1999 CC 5.9 Dodge Ram 3500
2000 330 Peterbilt Hooklift truck
2008 Yanmar VIO 35-3
2004 Takeucki TL130
1999 B7500 Kubota
post #34 of 34 Old 12-31-2011, 02:13 PM

Happy New Year to all!!! I finally logged onto the site. I am a wannabe newbie who has wanted to push snow forever. I caught a post awhile back against plowing with the IFS GM pick-ups. I own an '88 GMC half ton, rebuilt trans, rust free frame, strong running 350 engine. Should I even think about plowing residential driveways and perhaps small parking lots, or save my money for a more stout capable vehicle? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, I hope this shows up where it's supposed to.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snow Plow Forum - Let's Talk Snow Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode