Old style fisher polycaster spinner issue - Snow Plow Forum -†Let's Talk Snow Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 12-29-2018, 02:12 PM Thread Starter

Old style fisher polycaster spinner issue

Hey guys i bought a used fisher polycaster sander this fall its the first model they came out with it’s my first electric sander so I’m not to familiar with them the other day we had a bunch of rain then it went down to -20 I went out sanding and did 2 parking lots no problem then all of a sudden my spinner slowed right down and now it barely spins. The controller only has 1 dial that controls the conveyor and spinner so I figured they both ran off the same motor and if the motor was bad the conveyor would act up to. I’m hoping someone has ran into the same problem and can help me out thx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-29-2018, 03:36 PM
LetsTalkSnow.com - Addict

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandmann View Post
Hey guys i bought a used fisher polycaster sander this fall its the first model they came out with itís my first electric sander so Iím not to familiar with them the other day we had a bunch of rain then it went down to -20 I went out sanding and did 2 parking lots no problem then all of a sudden my spinner slowed right down and now it barely spins. The controller only has 1 dial that controls the conveyor and spinner so I figured they both ran off the same motor and if the motor was bad the conveyor would act up to. Iím hoping someone has ran into the same problem and can help me out thx
What is the model number and year... maybe we can find a pdf of the manual and start troubl shooting from there.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snow Plow Forum -†Let's Talk Snow Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode