First post picture request. Silverado z71. - Snow Plow Forum - Let's Talk Snow Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 07-18-2018, 06:30 PM Thread Starter

First post picture request. Silverado z71.

Long story short I owned an older 97 silverado z71 1500 since new (had an rd plow on it).
Fast forward to today just picked up a 2018 silverado z71 1500 and want to do a sd fisher plow and probably a 2" front lift. I only do my place so not concerned with doing accounts. The SD is IMHO a better plow than the HT from what I have been reading,

Can anyone post up a picture of how the mounts look in the front so I can get an idea what the installer needs to remove.

Here is the new truck.

Last edited by Sixty4; 07-18-2018 at 06:33 PM. Reason: added picture.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snow Plow Forum - Let's Talk Snow Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode