Snowplow Forums banner

NTEA Show - March 9-12, 2010 - Saint Louis, MO

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  JohnnyU 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Man I'd love to go if I can, but it always seems these shows always come at the wrong time,& I never get to attend. March still holds that heavy chance to be busy weather it be concrete or snow. In this economy I cant afford to miss any chance to work. If the forcast at the time looks good and dont have much going on, Ill bet my wife would love to go down state for a day or two, and see this expedition. Im really looking forward to seeing a lot of the newer inovations in the truck and equipment lines, before investing in any more equipment.:smoking

#4 ·
I'm planning on driving down on Friday morning and spending as long as it takes at the show. I hope most vendors/mfgrs will still be there for most of the day. If anyone wants to ride from Peoria or meet up down there, pm me your number. Doesn't look like any snow in the forecast, but who knows. :rolleyes:

#6 ·
John (GarageKeeper) usually goes ? ? ? :beatsme

#7 ·
I ended up not being able to get the day off yesterday. Had they extended the show into the weekend (like today), I would have been able to drive down last night.

Week day events are hard, especially with as much NPI stuff that we have going on lately.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.