K2 Summitt2 blade problem - Snow Plow Forum - Let's Talk Snow Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 01-13-2017, 04:39 PM Thread Starter

K2 Summitt2 blade problem

Used search to no avail. Maybe I searched the wrong keywords? Anyway, this is my second blade on my trucks and didn't have this issue on the snowbear. When I angle the blade to either side, one side of the blade and skid shoe comes up off the ground about two inches. I know people have had similar problems when vehicles have been lifted, but my 01 f350 diesel is completely stock and the A Frame is pretty parallel to the ground. A Frame drops fine but the blade itself doesn't have much articulation like my old one did. How do I fix this? Snow plows online has no clue. I installed it with a mechanic buddy of mine and I am a gear head too. Will post a pic when I figure out how.

http://https://www.facebook.com/phot...type=3&theater

Last edited by kchardscape; 01-13-2017 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Add photo?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snow Plow Forum - Let's Talk Snow Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode