3 Plug Fisher MM HD 8ft Straight Blade - Wont Turn Left - Snow Plow Forum - Let's Talk Snow Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 03-09-2017, 12:32 PM Thread Starter

3 Plug Fisher MM HD 8ft Straight Blade - Wont Turn Left

I have a 3 plug fisher insta-act HD 8 ft straight blade that will not turn left.

I am not getting power to the green wire at the S2 Valve.

I have had my controller professionally tested, and came back with good results. Controller is working properly.

This leads me to believe the problem lies either with the Truck-side control harness, or the plow side control harness. (3-pin connectors, part numbers 26345 and 26359)

Does anybody have any recommendations or ways I can individually test each harness?

I followed each wire individually in its entirety and dont see any fray points or weak spots in the wiring or loom.

If i disconnect the 3 pin connectors, to check for power at the "green wire pin" the light on the controller goes out cutting power to the controller.

I dont have a buddy with the same setup that would allow me to determine whether or not its the plow side wiring and I dont want to have to splice the wire coating/loom if not necessary.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snow Plow Forum - Let's Talk Snow Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode